Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
To make a long story short. Guy had a retard moment, didn't take my antenna off my truck so it broke off in the carwash. Parked in the vaccume area and noticed the dent in my door!! :cursing: Asked to talk to manager. After all was said and done, I got $90 in free carwashes for the antenna and they are paying to get my door fixed($250). Pic are at this link.

Stupid Carwash | Facebook

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
WOW! Thats scary! I only mostly use the little drive thru places at the gas station and never take off the antenna. I guess now I know what could happen if I dont! At least it wasnt your fault right?

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] nope, not my fault.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Here they tell you before you even go through the car washes that you need to remove your antenna's. With signs posted that they aren't responsible for any damage. It's a do it at your own risk kind of thing if you don't remove the antenna. So I'm surprised to read there is actually a car wash that will cover that kind of damage.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
the car washes here dont say anything about removing them, but they do make sure the beds of the truck are cleaned out before you go through. its good that they are paying for the damages.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Wow, that's crazy! Good thing that they are paying to fix it.

I had no idea you were supposed to take your antenna off. Then again, I rarely go through any kind of car wash..I usually do it myself with my Dad's power washer. I don't think mine would catch on anything, though..I just drive a little Ford Focus, not a big truck! haha.

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Oh Lord what a mess! Glad you're getting reimbursed for all of that. My antenna on my old honda got all kinds of screwed up at a gas station drive thru car wash down here. The antenna was just kind of hanging on by wires, but my radio still worked, thankfully. Then a few weeks later, I went to a nicer car wash and the guy out front BROKE my antenna completely off! Needless to say, I was pretty angry.. and had NO radio signal to speak of after that. :( I got a new car a few months later though, so whatever. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.