My favorite fish

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION], I have never had a tank, ever, I got this one for Joe for Christmas, he has always had a tank before he transferred to Floirda, I don't know if it is easier or harder, what I do know it is NOT a cheap hobbie!!! [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], All 12 of our fish and our eel are so called aggressive. The only problem we have had so far is our $55 Wrase got ate by our eel. That is the type of tank he wanted. We have 2 Triggers that are far more aggresive than Pork. Our Picasso Trigger is like a paranha when it comes to feeding, lol.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I believe saltwater is much harder to get the balance just right, and I know it's more expensive to stock than freshwater tanks.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], you got that right...had I even had a clue ...the tank would not have been Joe's Christmas gift. We have to take the water every week to have tested, plus we have a test kit at home to do during the week. I thought when you bought rocks to put in it, it was like wal-mart colored stones, hell no we have over $300 just in rocks! :w00t: let alone the cost of each fish, and how many we have lost due to water and bacteria. Again had I known!!! He loves it though and it is like art-work in my dining room but :awwwwman:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Dave has always wanted a saltwater tank. We have a friend that lives in Ft. Liquerdale that has one that is built into his wall. VERY cool. Anyway, they are just so expensive to set up and for upkeep that we held off. I would end up being the one to take care of it and I have my hands full with the dogs!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Okay...I am jealous!! I've wanted a salt water fish tank since I was a little girl. I've got a 10 gal fresh water tank currently..when I have my own place, I'm getting a big 'ol salt water tank!

That fish is too cute. My favorite are those dog faced puffer fish. I reaaaallly want one of those!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.