The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I sure like this game, trying to beat bulldog but can't do it! :p

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
addictive is right but hard work just paid off!!!! (I shouldn't be this excited but I can't help it LOL)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yes it is.... one of my all time favorite games -- it is mind-numbing :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
addictive is right but hard work just paid off!!!! (I shouldn't be this excited but I can't help it LOL)

No you shouldnt be so excited! :cursing: I was so proud 2 or 3 days ago to take first place..... until I just saw that you beat it. :lmao:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I can't figure it out!! I have played Mahjong many times but this one is different. What are the rules? Help me!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
It is confusing for a bit, mostly will have to learn from trial and error I think. Hard to explain but you have to have a clear path for the 2 pieces to meet up. side by side obviously works but say if it is in the bottom row then it can match with anything in that row or less if pieces have been taken out of that row already. Took me a while to figure it out. If you add it to your favorites, then go to favs and open in new window you can maximize the screen so you can see it more clearly. Also for every time you do not match and it dings at you, you lose time so once you figure it out, be careful.

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
No you shouldnt be so excited! :cursing: I was so proud 2 or 3 days ago to take first place..... until I just saw that you beat it. :lmao:

I'm truly sorry I cut it so short!!!! Was not expecting it since I rarely make it to the third board - pure luck

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm truly sorry I cut it so short!!!! Was not expecting it since I rarely make it to the third board - pure luck

Yes mine too, first try in a while and there it was. Thats ok, I still needed to beat Lisa with the all time highest score anyways. :lol:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You beat my high score? Uggggh now I gotta get it back! Booooo

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha - my husband making bold statements, and how long it will take him to have the high score :lmao:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just make sure you don't clear the last two tiles in round 3! Unless they fixed that glitch? Anyone know?

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Great. As if I don't have enough competition..... :lol: what's the wager?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nothing declared yet but I think we may have legitimate competition.... he's already got the #10 spot after only a few tries :blink:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
nothing declared yet but I think we may have legitimate competition.... he's already got the #10 spot after only a few tries :blink:

GREAT! haha Well dont tell him about the last 2 tiles then. hahahahaha [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I dont know if that glitch has been fixed or not. I am not willing to try if I get that far. :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.