EEeewww I have ROACHES!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I don't even know what they are called. lol. We had the house built that way but I think it is pretty common in new construction in FL. Well, new in the last 5 or 6 years anyway.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So out of the 80 exterminator's listed in Bradenton, I call the very one that DOES NOT SHOW UP!!!! WTH!!!!! I keep getting a recording to leave a message all day when I called. Have another one scheduled for tomorrow. I am :cursing:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I feel for you. I am not a huge bug fan but there is no bug alive that I have ever dealt with worse than cockroaches. Oh my gosh they make my skin crawl. You can even get them from say hotels and getting in your luggage. All it takes is 1 and you are done for. One thing I have not seen in our house (knock on wood) thankfully! My parents house actually has them outside and every once in a while they do get in. :eek: They live off an ally and the swer meets up right there too so keeping them gone is impossible but my dad sprays very frequently outside which does work most the time. I used to work graveyard shift when I was younger and there was nothing creepier than getting up and turning on the kitchen lights to see 1 running away. I was the raid queen in our house. I would spray those things like mad and then mark where it was by leaving the can next to it and my dad would wake up and clean it thankfully. I would never be able to pick one up myself, NO WAY! I hope it helps and fast, having them spray.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I found a great big wolf spider today while mopping :eek: sucker was huge!! Yep it's that time of year to spray the premisis....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I will pass on the desert creatures you guys have. haha No thank you. Funny I can handle anything camping but in my house?!?!?!?! NO WAY!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I will pass on the desert creatures you guys have. haha No thank you. Funny I can handle anything camping but in my house?!?!?!?! NO WAY!

You know..we have tarantulas and scorpions! We caught a tarantula once that took up the entire bottom of a gallon sun tea jar! It was crawling in our garage when we opened the door! We thought our neighbor was pranking us..cuz this guy was way bigger than the smaller brown tarantulas we see all the time. He was black with all those pretty colors. My husband took him down the road and let him go..much to the chagrin of my daughters! We always have to check our luggage when we drag it out for scorpions.. Hmmmm...guess southern California really is a desert! No wolf spiders tho..thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] for the picture! :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I found it in the boys bedroom, they weren't too keen on sleeping in there last night :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.