Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EEeewww I have ROACHES!!!

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EEeewww I have ROACHES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    @desertskybulldogs, I will pass on the desert creatures you guys have. haha No thank you. Funny I can handle anything camping but in my house?!?!?!?! NO WAY!
    You know..we have tarantulas and scorpions! We caught a tarantula once that took up the entire bottom of a gallon sun tea jar! It was crawling in our garage when we opened the door! We thought our neighbor was pranking us..cuz this guy was way bigger than the smaller brown tarantulas we see all the time. He was black with all those pretty colors. My husband took him down the road and let him go..much to the chagrin of my daughters! We always have to check our luggage when we drag it out for scorpions.. Hmmmm...guess southern California really is a desert! No wolf spiders tho..thanks @LariP for the picture!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I found it in the boys bedroom, they weren't too keen on sleeping in there last night

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads