The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lost. I'm now gonna be lost without it.

Love chuck, house, and fringe as well!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
anything ghost related. A Haunting, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Ghost Hunters Academy, Haunted History, Celebrity Ghost Stories, Haunting Evidence, Ghost Adventures. You name it, I watch it. LOL

P.S. and I *love* American Pickers

Last edited:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Rescue Me, Criminal Minds, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Next Food Network Star, House, Big Bang Theory. There are several coming in the fall I want to check out but me and the hubby watch old old on Netflix and Hulu like Sledgehammer, Crimestory, Wiseguy, Voyagers, Knight Rider, etc...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love the office also Tessa. 2 1/2 men, modern family is a new fav, community is funny, criminal minds, ghost hunters~LOVE this show too bluesteelpad, hells kitchen, survivor, too many to think of right now actually. I LOVE decorating shows too like on hgtv and the food networks shows also but those arent our fav prime time shows.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Headline News and Barrett Jackson :) That is pretty much all I watch. I must watch Nascar when it is on.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I tend to watch the Discovery Health cannel. They have the programs such as "63 pound tumor", "half-ton teen". The medical channel to the extreme. I also like Court tv. These are the channels I turn on, but don't have to "watch". I can be on the computer, making dinner or cleaning house and just listen to it.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I like watching Top Chef, Project Runway, Martha Stewart Show, and Pawn Stars. And I like watching infomercials late at night too! :)

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
All in the family, Sanford and Son, Mash, Bonanza, Happy days, Alias Smit and Jones, Centenial, Gunsmoke, The Hulk, Kung fu............:D All from the good days :heart: because nowadays I don't watch tv often.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I don't really watch TV shows, except that I did get sucked into Sons of Anarchy (man soap)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I get hooked on reality tv all the time: Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother. And the fictional shows: Greys Anatomy, Modern Family, Glee
Other than that anything on HGTV, Food Network or TLC.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.