There are no words to describe this....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We haven't had any rain here in a while and it's so dry that like every county has a burn ban in effect. Meaning you can't burn or grill outside. The wind is blowing like crazy. So when someone flicks a cigarette but out of their car and it catches the dry grass on fire the wind will make it spread every fast. About a month ago we had a wild fire "big grass fire" that they couldn't contain and the wind was so bad it jumped a 4 lane highway and even a river!! They have had to evacuate about 5 small towns due to the fires spreading into towns. Today it was only 100 so thats a little better!

We bought the girls a slip and slide today and the boys even enjoyed it lol hopefully I'll be able to get a video of them playin in it.

Wow..sounds like southern California..every summer we have brush fires to worry about! We have the same idiots here who start them..some accidentally and even worse..ON PURPOSE!! We actually live in a foothill city and I'm terrified of this every summer. I saw about Texas fires on the news..sorry for all involved!

Members online

No members online now.