There are no words to describe this....

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Yesterday it was 106, ugh don't even wanna think about June and julys heat index!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306623997.734631.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306623997.734631.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 104

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Holy Cannoli! Now that is a scorcher. It was so gorgeous today that we stayed out with Gator and Gypsy almost all day. The heat is supposed to hit us tomorrow but not anything like 106! My mom said that they have been having record high temps in FL.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow! We're not even hitting 70 here. Guaranteed when and if it gets that hot here a lot of things will be closed. lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is record highs here in Fl. [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION], it is so hot and humid out and not even June, but it has been this way for a couple of weeks now, but what sux more it is record high on our Pollen count with nooooo rain in site! Vegas, myself and Joe are all a mess with runny eyes and snotty noses.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], the pollen count here is crazy too. I have had the WORST sinus headaches the last week and my eyes are running like crazy. I was giving Gator Benadryl and the poor guy was so doped up I had to stop.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Omg what do you guys do with the dogs when its this hot out? Do you go outside?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
We are in severe fire danger, we have had so many grass fires this year it's been awful. We pretty much stay inside till it gets close to dark then well let lex out and let him play a little outside. If he needs to go potty it's a pretty quick trip out!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Man that sucks...what do you mean by grass fires. How does that happen?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We FINALLY had a hot day here in NE Ohio ... we hit the 80s. BUT we went there from the 60s so there has been no nice and easy transition period.

We had feedback from a potential buyer of our house who said they thought the front bush was overgrown .... ONE fricking bush!! ... but like a good selller I went outside today and cut it all down. My back and shoulders are so red and burning right now ... ouch!! Never expected to get sunburnt so quick!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
We haven't had any rain here in a while and it's so dry that like every county has a burn ban in effect. Meaning you can't burn or grill outside. The wind is blowing like crazy. So when someone flicks a cigarette but out of their car and it catches the dry grass on fire the wind will make it spread every fast. About a month ago we had a wild fire "big grass fire" that they couldn't contain and the wind was so bad it jumped a 4 lane highway and even a river!! They have had to evacuate about 5 small towns due to the fires spreading into towns. Today it was only 100 so thats a little better!

We bought the girls a slip and slide today and the boys even enjoyed it lol hopefully I'll be able to get a video of them playin in it.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It's finally going to be in the 80s here on Tuesday. Time to turn on the a/c!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ummm..we were in local mountains..2 hours from L.A. SNOWED...on Sunday..20 degrees was the low..guess I shouldn't have been grumpy about it after reading about these temps! I hate the heat!!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Wow this last yr was the most I've been or seen snow before!!! I love summer heat but not 110!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online