Electric Lawn Mower

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Any of you have one? Which one, and what do you think of it? I have a tiny tiny yard at my town home and dont need much. The thought of no gas and no oil is very intriguing for this single girl. :D

Thanks!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
We have ALWAYS had one at my parents house. Ours was lighter than any gas mower, just took time to get used to NOT running over the electric cord. I know my Dad bought more than one when each of us was learning to use it. Now he uses a push mower ... Yes, no electric or gas ... Just blades and pushing. Lol. He's very "green".

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I have a battery powered lawnmower and I love it. Didn't want to deal with the gas run type. My lawns front and back are small so it's got enough power for both. Actually all my tools are battery powered, blower, hedge trimmer and weed wacker too! Just got to make sure I plug back in to charge up for next time. No regrets here.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We have both but havent used the gas mower in about 4 years. We like the electric better but you cant let the lawn get real long, you need to keep up with it. IF I were buying one today it would be cordless but the cord isnt bad to get used to. We are currently about to go grassless so we will be getting rid of ALL our lawn equipment. :D

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I like the idea of battery operated! I didn't know there were cordless electric models. In fact, I didn't even know you had to mow with a cord on electric mowers until last night. lol That kinda turned me off, but I'd love a cordless or battery operated one! Anyone have links to what models you have?

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.