Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hey guys. Just letting you know that we are fine and no damage. :whew: Matilda actually did very good with the sirens and all. I did not have to drug her. One of my friends house was missed by 2 miles. My other friends nieces house is completely gone. :cry: But they are safe with no injuries. Just though I would let ya'll know.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so glad you made it thru I have been watching them on the weather channel all afternoon headed our way suppose to be around the Joplin area again around 9 pm then around 10 here in Springfield. Hope they find all the surviors before the next storm.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=1950]goobers mom[/MENTION] thank you. I will keep my fingers crossed that it goes by you without any damage. I am praying for the ones that are still missing. :pray:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Thank goodness you're ok! I've been watching the news like crazy and it's so horrible :( I worry about all of you on here in the areas around the storms.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for checking in. As we over populate the world disasters have a more severe effect.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Okla, Mo, Texas, Miss...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.