The opening day of Casey Anthony..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I watched the opening this morning of the case of Casey Anthony and the murder of her 3 year old daughter here in Florida. I say hang her!!!
They showed Casey with pictures and on Video, shopping at Target (with stolen checks) partying at a club, entered a best body contest in a club all within the week Haley was missing.

Tonight I get home, and hear there was a witness today, saying Haley drowned in the family pool and the WHOLE family was in on hiding the body. Now I know accidents happen with young children and pools, but that does NOT explain Caseys behavior of partying and shopping while her daughter is supposedly "missing" This is going to be interesting.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was in FL for this one and it just makes me sick. If a child drowned in a pool, no one would most likely be charged with anything like murder so why would they cover it up? They were talking about her partying that week before I left. Sick Sick.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] I totally agree, if it was an accident, they why cover? perhaps it interferred with Casey entering the "best body" contest at her local club 2 days after little Haley went so called missing?? SICK and again like Leslie said..WHY waste our tax payers money on a trial? I do believe in the justice system most of the time, this is a no brainer!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
You know how I feel..... :barf: There is no amount of suffering this woman can go thru that would ever even compare to what she has done. And for her family to help her cover it one way or another is even worse. I am sorry but if I killed my mama's grand-baby she wouldnt be helping me to get off. That whole family is obviously twisted. I see the pic of that little girl and it just makes me cry every time. I dont understand how anyone could hurt such a beautiful little angel. :(

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], I agree, If I were sick and twisted and would have hurt one of my boys, you better believe my own mother would have been the first in line to turn me in. And now they are throwing in that Casey's dad molested her when she was 8, what the hell does that have to do with her murdering her daughter, if it is a sympathy vote, she does not get mine. Alot of children are molested and go on to not murder their children!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yeah this whole thing is very upsetting, I have been watching this story since Caylee was first reported missing and it is just heartbreaking. I don't for one second believe she drowned, they are full of it!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
I agree with all of you. This entire case makes me sick. First off I'm a teacher and have over a 100 kids and no matter how angry or frustrated they make me, they never warrant something like that. I don't care what she went through as a child, many people go through similar circumstances and go on to be great people. Sooo frustrating...I hope she gets the maximum sentance and then some.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yeah the only case I could see sympathy for using her dad molesting her would be if she killed him, not her daughter. Gimme a break. I am sure she will get the worst sentence possible cuz unless there is something we do not know, nobody will give her a sympathy vote thats for sure. Heck look at Elizabeth Smart. She is grown and looks amazing and was able to appear at the trial after everything she went thru, my gosh. That is a strong woman there! She would have an excuse to do most anything and yet is upstanding.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Damn...who's on trial here??? Badgering dad for over an hour now over a gas can. Grampa is trying to explain his life was in a whirlwind when they were looking for their grandaughter and the prosecution keeps going on and on about a fricken gas can. Even the judge said ENOUGH!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.