Beer!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Hi,

I am not really a beer drinker and most of the ones here mentioned cant be bought in Denmark but my favs here are Skælskør Black and Skagen Porter which are from small local breweries.

James
I would die to get my hands on some of your local craft beers though!!!

I agree. Craft beer is the best. I'd say my favs are:

1. Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stoudt
2. Stone Ruination
3. Harpoon UFO IPA
4. Spring House Cosmic Monster Belgian Quad
5. Spring House Brrraaaaiiiiins Pumpkin Ale for Zombies
6. Spring House Diabolical Doctor Wit

Where I live we are less the and hour from about 6 or so breweries. We are usually stopping to get growlers fill. MMMMM.... Fresh!

Nice choices! My list goes on and on. It's honestly like my cigar hobby where I just love trying new ones and trying to pair them with foods and stogies!

paladin1369

May 3, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
image.jpg

Happiness at the end of the rainbow :loveeyes:

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I would die to get my hands on some of your local craft beers though!!!

Nice choices! My list goes on and on. It's honestly like my cigar hobby where I just love trying new ones and trying to pair them with foods and stogies!

That's the best thing to do! I usually get a 6 pack of all different beers each time just to try new things. On another note, I just started trying new cigars... any suggestions?

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
That's the best thing to do! I usually get a 6 pack of all different beers each time just to try new things. On another note, I just started trying new cigars... any suggestions?

Me too, I'm always searching for a new beer that I haven't tried yet! Well, if you're just starting out with this whole huge cigar hobby I'd reccomend sticking with a natural conneticut wrapper cigar for a little while. Nothing too extreme and nothing with too much ligero leaf. They'll wind up puttin you on your butt and making the whole thing no fun. That, and they tend to go with a lot of summertime bears really well. Perdomo has some great blends at pretty decent prices, some of them are the Lot 23, ESV '91, Champagne and so on. Are you near Philly? Stop in to Holts, there's a guy that works there named Anthony and he can always make a good reccomendation! Let me know if you would like any more info, I can't tell you how many different ones I've had, how many I currently have in my three humidors nor how many reviews I've written on them. Best of luck!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
LOL!!!! Great question:DMy favorite beer is Corona Extra with a lime and serve ice cold!!! The only beer i drink!:nice:

Members online

No members online now.