So what are your plans for the long weekend?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
For us up north, our long weekend is this coming weekend and we get Monday the 23rd off. I'm planning on finally continuing our 2-year-long paint project and finish off the master bedroom. Maybe even buy some beer and drink while doing so. :bigboss:

So what are YOUR plans?

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
we don't have off until May 30th.. No plans WHICH I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have had such a crazy past few months I am looking forward to RELAXING!!:excited:

ps. but the beer things sounds great!

L

Lucy-licious

I'm actually off for 5 days starting Sat :)
Its our wedding anniversary Sunday 13 yrs :D we'll go for a meal and may even get a little tipsy
as for the other days I have some housework and a new book :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love the beer too, I KNOW I will be drinking a few while camping in the Sierra's. Cannot wait! :D [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] dont forget we want before and after pics posted in our home decor thread please. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Kind of thinking of taking our boat out for the day, the thing that scares me it will be amature day on the water.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wellll we are off on Monday ... We live at the "Jersey Shore" so one of two things will happen. 1- We will relax and hang at home, have some people over to BBQ and enjoy our wonderful backyard. 2 - The weather will be good and antagonize me into dealing with all the "Bennies" as we call them ... 3 days at the beach, and a night or two out at the boardwalk enjoying drinks!!! Only time will tell ... ;)

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
My birthday is on the 25th so I normally do the whole bbq thing on the extended weekend and just have a bunch of fun with friends and family :) Our motto is good food and relaxing times hehe.

Members online

No members online now.