Sinus infection?

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i would go to the dr just so you can get some meds and feel better! sinus infections are the worst. i used to get them once or twice a year, but since i started using the neti pot i haven't had them. i also haven't had a cold or the flu!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
well the swelling went down using an ice pack on my eye but then after sleeping it is swollen again. Not as bad as yesterday but still pretty bad. I figure laying down all that crap is just siting in there maybe? So I guess today we will go to the stupid urgent care. :cursing: Not something I am known to do and def. do not want to. Ugh.... Lets hope it is a fast in and out. Yeah right.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
well the swelling went down using an ice pack on my eye but then after sleeping it is swollen again. Not as bad as yesterday but still pretty bad. I figure laying down all that crap is just siting in there maybe? So I guess today we will go to the stupid urgent care. :cursing: Not something I am known to do and def. do not want to. Ugh.... Lets hope it is a fast in and out. Yeah right.

Well it's better to take care of it now and not let it get worse and have to go right before Memorial Day, that would suck! Let us know what happens!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
just got back... Dr said my tear duct got infected and didnt have anywhere to go so it spread into my cheek area. Got a shot in my bootie :cry: and now have to go pick up my prescription meds to make it go away. At least I am on the better side of it now I guess.

L

Lucy-licious

So glad you got to the doctors and have some treatment sorted out...you will feel so much better soon :hug:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, goodness! I am glad you went to the Dr.! Just a little side note on the Neti Pot. I have one and love it too but if you get a sinus headache, don't use it. If you use it while you have the pain, it will make the headache worse.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Let me just say it is amazing what some drugs can do for you! Swelling is almost down completely but of course it is still bruised and that isnt so pretty. I am just glad this is almost behind me now. My gosh! Has been a painful month between this and my kidney infection. I never have medical problems what the heck?!?! Hopefully this is NOT a sign of whats to come. haha

Most Reactions