What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
My fav is also Rocky Road, and I agree that it has to have mini marshmellows, not the creme.

We have a Cold Stone dangerously close, just around the corner... good stuff

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Everytime I see this post back at the top and I open it to read what the newest addition is, I start salavating all over again. I have to tell you, this ice cream...it has what appears to be specks of white frosting in it. YUMMMMMMMMMM. I have such an addiction to cake. This is just another way of eating it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I want to try the cake batter one now, never had that before. i DO love cookie dough tho YUM! but I could eat just that without the ice cream too. ;) We have cold stone here but actually have never been and from what i hear it is for the best cuz its supposed to be really good!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My favorite is Blue Moon, It is very hard to find. Mainly up in the northern mid-west. It is a bright blue and sort of a tutty fruity taste, very smooth and creamy. The last time I had it was in Ann Arbor Mi while visiting for my nieces wedding about 4 years ago.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I want to try the cake batter one now, never had that before. i DO love cookie dough tho YUM! but I could eat just that without the ice cream too. ;) We have cold stone here but actually have never been and from what i hear it is for the best cuz its supposed to be really good!

I've been to Cold Stone once and almost walked out. It caused slight nausea when I was waiting for my icecream to be scooped up and all the employees started to sing.....The lighting was just perfect that I could see excess mouth juice spraying over my cone. Maybe it was that person only, but I've never been back. I don't like my icecream topped with "singing" if you know what I mean?

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I love Ben & Jerry's Half Baked...straight out of the carton.

W

WrinkledJowels

No Sugar Added/Reduced Fat Blue Bunny is usually the brand I go with from Wal-Mart...flavor wise--it's all about the Bunny Tracks!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online