What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love "grandma's cake batter" from Tillamook! OMG. I love cake and it tastes just like it! Love it!!:p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine is a buttercrunch. Little rice crispies in vanilla ice cream with a butterscotch swirl. Haven't been able to find it for years. Needless to say I now don't eat too much ice cream...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Dont eat much ice cream but when I was a kid my fav was baskin robbins bubble gum just because it was only out for a month or so. Otherwise their gold medal ribbon is yummy vanilla with chocolate and caramel in there. YUM! Making me wanna go get some. ;)

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Omg all these yummy flavors && ice cream talk is making me wanna go out && get some! :p
My absolute favorite flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Mmm Mm! :D

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I love vanilla bean and all kinds of other flavors, peach, strawberry, chocolate chip, lmao i like it all.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'm with bulldog.
Almost any flavor, except fruit flavors (excluding cherry) and no peanuts. Other than that, I'm game.

Anyone ever tried Spimoni? Unsure of spelling. It's awesome!!!!

I love pistactio, butterscotch, cherry, chocolate, vanilla, cake batter, mint, cookie dough, chunky monkey, phish food, New York super chunk fudge, cherry garcia, coffee, vanilla w/ chocolate covered almonds, dulce de leche, moose tracks (eat past the peanuts), rocky road....I could go on and on....

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I'm with bulldog.
Almost any flavor, except fruit flavors (excluding cherry) and no peanuts. Other than that, I'm game.

Anyone ever tried Spimoni? Unsure of spelling. It's awesome!!!!

I love pistactio, butterscotch, cherry, chocolate, vanilla, cake batter, mint, cookie dough, chunky monkey, phish food, New York super chunk fudge, cherry garcia, coffee, vanilla w/ chocolate covered almonds, dulce de leche, moose tracks (eat past the peanuts), rocky road....I could go on and on....

Spimoni is delicious!!!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
think it might be spumoni, but whatever the spelling mmmmm! my favorite of the moment is cake batter! my son has started this new thing of wanting an ice cream cone then only eating 2 bites, and giving the rest to mom! love it and hate it at the same time!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
think it might be spumoni, but whatever the spelling mmmmm! my favorite of the moment is cake batter! my son has started this new thing of wanting an ice cream cone then only eating 2 bites, and giving the rest to mom! love it and hate it at the same time!

What brand? Is it Tillamook? I love the "grandma's cake batter"

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
What brand? Is it Tillamook? I love the "grandma's cake batter"

i've never seen tillamook around here (we're in vt). our little ice cream shop in town makes their own ice cream and i'm totally hooked! i'm always tempted to buy a pint of it when we're there, but i know i'll just eat it all at once!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gotta be Rocky Road! But I just like the kind that actually has little marshmellows, not the creamy marshmellow "stuff" running thru it.;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
anyone ever been to cold stone? I think thats what it's called... Yum....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.