Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love the pictures [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] they are simply precious! :heart::heart::heart:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Now for the rest of the story.

Ronan05-13-11056.jpg

Babysitting is such hard work, grandpa needs a nap too.

Ronan05-13-11053.jpg

Grammy has the touch as long as she keeps that bottle handy.

Ronan05-13-11058.jpg

Probably should have dressed HRH in Green to match the color of her eyes. She's so glad to be back to being center of attention now that those babies are gone.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aww! What great pics! That picture of [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] with two babies totally cracked me up! What sweet little boys....I miss that baby stage! Now I just have sweaty teenage boys Blech! lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my goodness what a GREAT surprise!!! Congrats and oh my gosh adorable babies!!! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] are you heading out to cali anytime soon? I wouldnt mind a good babysitter. ;)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
They are so beautifull!!! You guys must be in 7th heaven! And look at you doing all the feeding and tending to. I see you are trying to pet HRH with your leg!:luv: ([MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION])

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Nothing like babies bringing families closer together. :luv:

Remember Lisa's trick on how to introduce our furbabies to them, let them take a big sniff of their dirty diaper. eww. :excited:

Seriously??? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] .. does that work. I mean in theory - going back to the wild you would think it would. Just never heard of that before.

L

Lucy-licious

Both babies are beautiful....I'll bet Gracie was a little befuddled though she's not used to having to compete for mom and dads attention. Lots of snuggles needed I suggest :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OK,,,, confession time..... Those photos of me were posed. Lari did most everything except for me watching Lola while she took Ronan to her office to show him off. She and I laid on the bed for the most part and watched NASCAR. LOL Ok, maybe I did a little but she did the MAJOR stuff like diapers which I cant do.. eeewwww! These two are close enough in age that it gave a good idea what it is like caring for twins. OMG, how does anyone do that. There is something going on ALL the time. If one doesn't need something done the other one does.... Can you imagine what triplets or quads or more is like? Yikes!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Those little ones are so beautiful. I saw the photos on Facebook. I know [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] was in heaven having them at the house. Thanks for sharing.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Those little ones are so beautiful. I saw the photos on Facebook. I know [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] was in heaven having them at the house. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Lari was in heaven all day. It was wonderful having our grandson here for her to cuddle with all day.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] You got that right!! I was thrilled and just wished the visit could have lasted a LOT longer.

L

Lucy-licious

Surprise visits are always more precious, so happy you had a wonderful day and shared your beautiful grandson with us :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online