Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Many of you may or may not yet know that we opened another forum a few months ago, called "Taste Tested Recipes".

Of course EBN is my priority so I have put this wonderful forum on the back burner, but I gotta tell you I really love it, and if you love to cook you will too! We already have hundreds of great recipes posted.

But we need your help. We need a TON more recipes. Even if you have a recipe for something someone already posted, post your version too. I have tried many of the ones that are posted, and so far I have not tasted anything that was not great!

I am going to offer the first 50 members who post 25 recipes/posts on our new forum a free lifetime membership to the "Food Fanatics" (same as the 4 Paw Members on English Bulldog News).

Follow this link to join: Taste Tested Recipes ~Forums~ - Taste Tested Recipes- Home Page

And thank you!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Many of you may or may not yet know that we opened another forum a few months ago, called "Taste Tested Recipes".

Of course EBN is my priority so I have put this wonderful forum on the back burner, but I gotta tell you I really love it, and if you love to cook you will too! We already have hundreds of great recipes posted.

But we need your help. We need a TON more recipes. Even if you have a recipe for something someone already posted, post your version too. I have tried many of the ones that are posted, and so far I have not tasted anything that was not great!

I am going to offer the first 50 members who post 25 recipes/posts on our new forum a free lifetime membership to the "Food Fanatics" (same as the 4 Paw Members on English Bulldog News).

Follow this link to join: Taste Tested Recipes ~Forums~ - Taste Tested Recipes- Home Page

And thank you!

I like it more than thanks but thanks will work. ;) Great idea!!!!!!!!!!! WHY are you SO smart?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :yes2:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What I love about the site, EVERY recipe is so easy even if you don't cook!! and another thing it is something we have all cooked and can say if it was good or not.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I don't like to cook "putzy" stuff. So you'll find most of the recipe's I've posted are not hard to make at all. So they are super for the person who doesn't like to cook, or take a long time to prepare a meal. Quick, Easy and Good.

We won't talk about healthy or low fat now will we.......most of them aren't all that. ;)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I notice many of you are almost earning your free Food Fanatics membership! Thank you so much for joining the other forum and posting your recipes!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I probably can't come up with 25 recipes but I will add what I can

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.