I need help guys!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
So, I am not a good cook at all. I have no imagination when it comes to making dinner so needless to say we are always hungry and eating the same stuff over and over( of course not Mocha :smoochwink:) My son wants me to make Him chicken caciatori(not sure if i spelled it right) for His 17th b-day in two weeks, can any of you tell me how to cook this??? (an easy way to prepare, remember I am a total mess when it comes to cooking):ohmy::ohmy:

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Oh I wish I could help you but I have never cooked that. I have lots of receipes to share but none like that.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION], google Cooks.com under easy chicken cacciatore recipe's there are several versions. I can cook, but I have never cooked this. Good Luck!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Easy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe - Allrecipes.com I've made this many times and this recipe along with the cook.com one seems the easiest. Plus there's pictures!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have never made that one yet either but I do think I have seen a boxed one (would be on the boxed food aisle) for maybe the macaroni grill or something at the store? Comes with the sauce mix etc you just add the chicken. Not sure how it would compare to the real thing BUT if you dont cook often this may be an easier choice.

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:hug:Thank you guys! I will check that out and I will let you guys know how I do . i will take pictures:heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online