Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
2 packs of Bertolli Fresh Fettucine

2 pints of heavy whipping cream
1 stick of real butter
salt and pepper
1 tsp of nutmeg

boil noodles for 5 minutes
in a seperate pot, put 1 1/2 pints of heavy whipping cream and the butter and bring to a slight boil.
pour the butter sauce over the noodles add salt and pepper to taste and 1 tsp of nutmeg. (that is what gives it the alfredo flavor)

when ready to serve add the other 1/2 pint of whipping cream, stir and serve.

not healthy at all but ohhhh sooo good!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
wow is that how you make alfredo sauce? gonna include them in the shopping list!

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Oh yea lots of walking! Lol. It is very easy and fast to make. I always cook it with breaded chicken which is also easy.
I take chicken breast and cut in half to thin them out and beat the heck out of them till they are super thin. Then dip them in a milk and egg mixture. Then get italian bread crumbs, salt, pepper, little garlic powder and fresh parmesgan cheese mixed up then coat chicken in that. Put a little olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken on both sides then put in over for 20 mins on 300 degrees. They come out perfect. Tender and juicy!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
OHH, Thank you so much just thinking about what to serve tonite for dinner, and how much farther I will have to walk to burn all the calories off but my boyfriend will loves this.:muah2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.