Guacamole Dip---yummy, yummy and I usually hate guacamole dip.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Guacamole dip

5 avocados
1 lemon
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
3 cloves of garlic (or garlic powder to taste)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 table spoon sour cream
1 small purple onion
2 tomatoes chopped

Cut avocado and seed scoop out in bowl, squeeze lemon all over and mush avocados with fork. Add, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and sour cream and mix with fork. Add chopped tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. Usually takes a lot of salt to bring out the flavors. Add more garlic powder if needed.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That sounds good. Avacados aren't cheap here.... about a buck each I think

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My goodness, the recipe sounds delicious! I have a costco sized bag of tortilla chips that needs finishing and the dip will help reach that goal! :starwars:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
That sounds good. Avacados aren't cheap here.... about a buck each I think

We have so many avocado trees in our area that people put out boxes on sidewalk with signs...12 for $1.00..all honor system. Sometimes kids sell them with lemonade...maybe [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] can drop some off for you!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can't help with avacados, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], but I do have a grapefruit tree that has hundreds of ruby reds on it. All my neighbors come and pick what ever they want. I even had my X-husband and his wife come and get about 50 to take back to Ohio when they were here visiting my son. I HATE grapefruit!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This sounds great! You should join our other forum too [MENTION=2121]melanieian[/MENTION] it is tastetestedrecipes.com

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I can't help with avacados, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], but I do have a grapefruit tree that has hundreds of ruby reds on it. All my neighbors come and pick what ever they want. I even had my X-husband and his wife come and get about 50 to take back to Ohio when they were here visiting my son. I HATE grapefruit!!!

Ya..I HATE grapefruit too! Our neighbor has so many grapefruit trees and all different kinds. She is always pushing them off..poor thing. I can say..Oh..no thanks..I hate them..but every time my hubby comes in with a huge bag and wonders why she "always sees him coming!"...lol..he is the same with homeless animals!. We are ALL allergic to the pods that avocado trees drop and about die when they bloom!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
My goodness, the recipe sounds delicious! I have a costco sized bag of tortilla chips that needs finishing and the dip will help reach that goal! :starwars:

Sounds sooo yummy! I'm starving here at work and all I can think about now is chips and dip! :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.