Very good diet food

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have been on a diet for the last 3 weeks. I am not obese, but I do need to loose a few lbs around the middle. I was put on Hormone Replacement Pills about 4 months ago due to going through menopause, and I know the weight gain is a side effect (so is growing a beard :eek:) I also know I was eating wrong.

I bought some weight watcher meals from the frozen dept. at our local grocery store. They were on sale 4 for $10. They all average 230 calories and I must say are very good! I eat fruit for breakfast, a weight watcher's frozen lunch, and I cook usully just a small portion of meat and veggies for dinner. I have cut out all bread, potatoes and BEER!!

I have lost 6 lbs. over the last 3 weeks and I can tell in my pants (I can now breath) My goal is 15 lbs. I am 5'4 and was weighing in at 146 now down to 140 give or take a lb. All Gut!

I just wanted to let anyone know that is trying to loose a few that the meals are actually good and satisfying. The Healthy Choice Steamers are also just as good.

So I am half way there, I will be one hot mommy with a thinner waiste and a BEARD!!!:lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Ok use your imagination, This is Joe with a beard, then Joe without, now picture me I do not have one, but will look like Joe in the before picture!! :lmao: :girlcry:

Joes39thbirthday09.jpg

030.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Kelly you look beautiful already!!!!!!! Nice to know they are good meals tho. Maybe we should give them a try. Funny you mention the beer cuz I bet that is the biggest thing making you lose. I am a bit heavy from years of loving my beer also and I swear I actually lose weight with each pregnancy because of all the water and no alcohol I drink. I keep saying if I had 2 more kids I would be hot also but that is NOT going to happen. haha Of course my hubby comes home and brings me a beer so it is hard to resist them thats for sure. I try but fail miserably. :beer:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Good job Kelly! I do think you are super cute already but I know its about getting to where you feel comfortable. Oh my its a topic I know too well! I have struggled to lose and maintain since junior high school! I just enjoy eating too much and as an adult, same here, drinking beer! For a low calorie snack I recommend quacker oats "Quakes" snacks, so good! So far I have tried the cheese ones and BBQ, both are good but I like the cheese ones better because they remind me of a healthy cheese puff. Dave even really liked them so I know its not just me! Sounds like you have a good plan, similiar to what I do. Lean Cuisine also has some really good meals if you ask me, I eat those or brown rice & black beans with salsa everyday for lunch.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have been on a diet for the last 3 weeks. I am not obese, but I do need to loose a few lbs around the middle. I was put on Hormone Replacement Pills about 4 months ago due to going through menopause, and I know the weight gain is a side effect (so is growing a beard :eek:) I also know I was eating wrong.

I bought some weight watcher meals from the frozen dept. at our local grocery store. They were on sale 4 for $10. They all average 230 calories and I must say are very good! I eat fruit for breakfast, a weight watcher's frozen lunch, and I cook
usully just a small portion of meat and veggies for dinner. I have cut out all bread, potatoes and BEER!!

I have lost 6 lbs. over the last 3 weeks and I can tell in my pants (I can now breath) My goal is 15 lbs. I am 5'4 and was weighing in at 146 now down to 140 give or take a lb. All Gut!

I just wanted to let anyone know that is trying to loose a few that the meals are actually good and satisfying. The Healthy Choice Steamers are also just as good.

So I am half way there, I will be one hot mommy with a thinner waiste and a BEARD!!!:lol:

YOU GO GIRL..... Maybe you will inspire ME!!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Was it the Smart Ones meals you got? I think those are the weight watchers ones? Those are the ones I eat.. they are pretty good, but I am never satisfied for long. :/ I started a diet yesterday... blah :(

L

Lucy-licious

well done Kelly though I agree with everyone your already a hot mamma even without a beard :lol:

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Also try popchips & vitalicious muffin tops.. 2 of my favorite diet snacks!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
You are really pretty! With our without the beard. :haha: They do have Ideal Image for that you know....I outta know, they all know me in that office. ;)

Good job on the diet! I need to do the same...as I stand here eating a Krispy Kreme. :whistle:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK got on the scale this morning, I have lost 7 pounds!!! Now to order a big fat extra cheese with all the works pizza, and watch my Idol results!! Oh and I already warned Joe it is MINE all MINE!!! :evil:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
HAHA! Dave is out of town so I am having a nutella sandwhich for dinner. hehe.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i always have to eat a big salad when i eat those meals because they are so little.

i think you'll be cute with a beard!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.