New smiley additions - which one is your favourite?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@Lucy-licious, I thought of using the :jester: at the end of each of my posts, almost like a little signature. I think it's cute. :jester:

L

Lucy-licious

Great idea [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] that way you don't have to think of times you could use the cute little fellow :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:laugh: I really like this one, but there are so many new ones that are too cute!

Like: :tease: :nonono: :yes2: :inlove: :thankyou: :biglaugh: :fie: :agree: :gum: :dancing: :victory: :firefox: :Arizona: :bow: :clap: :shot: :punish: :popcorn:

But I still just love this one: :bang:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh I get stumped just looking at all of the new ones, I love so many!
:happydance::gum::lazy2::inlove::thankyou::stop::dance3::rap::kiss3::bigboss::alcoholic::bat::punish::Arizona::cooking::pigfly::dance::bitchslap::dancing::cheers::sense::fight::girlfight::perturbed::beer: I think I could go on but I will stop now.

L

Lucy-licious

woot well done [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] thats a real step in the right direction :up:

and Oh My I never noticed that one before :shot: I might have to use that in my sig
and I must add that this little fella :pigfly: is quite cute too

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Actually we discussed it and decided the :jester: would be a better one for Bruce to use all the time, He's the one who is usually joking about things. I think I'll use :flower:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online