Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What else are you "into"?

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What else are you "into"?

We raise and show fancy goldfish and koi. We also have done a lot of projects to transform our yard into a "flower" and pond garden instead of a lawn. Our front garden project was a biggie this year and we've been nominated for a neighborhood beautification award. I have a photobucket album done for several different things. This is the yard this year. http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/r...view=slideshow If you watch it in reverse you can see some before and after shots.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Classic Cars, especially from the 1960's
    Boy, that makes me a classic then!! LOL I am a home-body. I love spending time with my kids, cooking, gardening (just started having luck on orchids this past year) We have a pool and I love to sit out all day and relax in the pool. We have an RV and have had a camper of some sorts since the boys were little. I love camping, here in Florida the best time is Oct-March. We go to Key West at least twice a year!!! Very dog friendly!!! I enjoy reading and listening to music. I probably am one of the only women here that does NOT like to shop. I have a very hard time going out and buying clothes etc for me. I hit the housewares departments only.

I have a side job of making "Lady Api's" They are custom granny smith apples with caramel, dipped in chocolate and then rolled in candy, drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkled with candy...... That is how I get my Christmas money. I have made them for charity events here in Jacksonville, Weddings, Baby Showers, Birthday parties and about every holiday. I also make specialty cakes. Give me a design and I can make it, I strive to have 100% edible cake, no matter what the design.
    I am also on the Dental Forensic team for mass disasters here in NE Florida. It is a volunteer position and I have only been called in once (that is a good thing) but train yearly.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Great thread, I love getting to hear about everyone else's interests.

I like history, and I better because I teach it and write it! I love photography and hiking - the two go hand in hand for me - and I have hiked and photographed about 20 different places in Arizona in the past year or so. I love watching baseball, Fantasy Baseball, anything baseball really. I play ice hockey (yes, in a desert!) and it's super fun and helps me get my exercise. I love Mexican food, gin, chocolate, and bulldogs. I was also never a "dog person" until I got one - in fact, I feared dogs very much until Bentley healed me and made me realize there was nothing to be afraid of at all. I do not want much TV but I like Top Chef yet I hate cooking! I also really like Yankee Candles, shopping, the internet, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads