Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well, I had my interview and did the class afterwards. I learned a great deal about blue. I am amazed with this food. All was going well until the college student from OU outdid me on the customer interactions. He got it easy with a lady who had just adopted a beautiful chocolate lab who had allergy issues. I Talked to an elderly couple who was looking for jerky treats for their pug. I thought it was going good until I found out all their pug liked was beef jerky and Blue does not do the beef. They had the chicken jerky and all the other yummy treats. So, the regional manager said I didn't "click". But hey thats ok. I came home with 2 $15 off coupons for dog food, another $3 off coupon for dog food, $1 off any Blue treat and a coupon for buy 5 cans and get one free. Coupons are always great. Especially with the price of food.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh, I'm pretty sure I can too. I was just a little PO'd for her wasting my time today. I had many things to do. I am having my sons 3 rd birthday party tomorrow since the 8th is Mothers Day.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am sorry it didn't work out! But look at the bright side...you get to spend more time with your son until you find something :). I am actually looking at staying home starting in June. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I have been working so long.