Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So my kids have netflix and watch many kids shows, older ones too that you don't find on tv. Like Barney :down:, but also ones Noah watched when he was a toddler too. So it is pretty awesome.

Anyway, there is one called "Wonder Pets", and I think as annoying as it may be, it sends an awesome message. It is almost like a musical, the whole show. Anyway, here is a clip if I can find one on youtube.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wonder pets..wonder pets..w o n d e r p e t s ! Lol..was one of my granddaughters very faves..song is permanently imprinted in my mind...thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
My daughter and I used to watch this show. I actually like it lol Lenny , Tuck , and Ming Ming too...

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
My step-daughter and her brother love this show! Such a good one. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh something about this show kinda creeps me out. Thankfully Sierra hasnt gotten into it. She loves most any show but I try to keep her away from this one. haha

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My kids loved it too. I personally liked it except I hated the fact that Ming-Ming has a whiny "baby" voice.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What I love is on every episode they save an animal it twouble! There's an animal in twouble somewhere!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We didn't have this in England .... luckily my son was fanatical about Thomas the Tank Engine so we just had that on 24/7!!! :crazy:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My great niece watches this. I loved the theme song so much, It is the ring tone to my cell phone.....the phone, the phone is rinnngggginggg, answer the phonnnnneeeeee!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG...my daughters loved this show. To be honest, the show is ok but the singing kind of grates on my nerves. I think I might have thought it was cute the first 100 times I watched it. lol

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:luv:brings back memories of my little Makeykey as I used to call her! I used to have her over my house all of the time and she loveeeed this show!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online