Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Omg i cant believe this!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just heard it too ...this could be good or it could be bad.

His followers are just going to be so disorganised and disappear... or they could rally and we could see a huge backlash. I'm not sure his power has been as strong as we believe since 9/11, and it should be a huge morale boost for all our troops out there. There are so many american and british troops out there!

Last edited:
OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
I just heard it too ...this could be good or it could be bad.

His followers are just going to be so disorganised and disappear... or they could rally and we could see a huge backlash. I'm not sure his power has been as strong as we believe since 9/11, but it should be a huge morale boost for everybody.

I couldn't agree more. It's a great payback for the 3000 lives that he took on 9/11. God Bless America!!

L

Lucy-licious

OMG I'm in work so cant get news here..please tell me this is true!!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
just watched special report on tv and the president said he was killed last week and just now confirmed , killed by out military

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I thought it said it happened today! President gave order on Friday..been in the works since august. Wow..just wow..bin Ladens son killed also along with 3 bodyguards of bin ladens. Awesome job special forces..

Yes..heard again..happened today..took his body out in our helicopter. Shot in head.

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
I still can't believe this! Finally justice!! The monster is dead!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Great News that I have concerns about. I agree with [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], He was the leader of a huge group of men, brainwashed to believe his ways were good. That means there is a second in command and others just waiting to be like him....I just hope this is going to send them a message.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep there are many more ready to take his place and do his work, sad. BUT him being killed IS such a wonderful thing, too bad it took so long. Sounds like he was living a good life too, interesting. Guess we should pay closer attention to who our allies are?

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Great News that I have concerns about. I agree with [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], He was the leader of a huge group of men, brainwashed to believe his ways were good. That means there is a second in command and others just waiting to be like him....I just hope this is going to send them a message.

They actually killed his right hand man, 2 nd in command 6 months ago. But I'm sure there is a 3 rd and 4 th etc...at least his forces are getting weaker! I hope they stay on top of alkida (sp) because if they lay low it's probably just a tactic ...

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
They actually killed his right hand man, 2 nd in command 6 months ago. But I'm sure there is a 3 rd and 4 th etc...at least his forces are getting weaker! I hope they stay on top of alkida (sp) because if they lay low it's probably just a tactic ...

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Hi [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION]..I just heard they got tons of intelligence info from this compound. True..there are others but he was the head of the monster..might take awhile for the body to die..there will probably be plans they had for this outcome. We can't live in fear..we just keep on going and live our lives with our eyes wide open.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.