Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

well as for the proof I was thinkin the same in the back of my mind. my hubby did text me a pic that does look to be real. It is pretty gruesome and shows his eye having been shot out which is what the report was so maybe it is real. I am glad he is dead although I agree with @FridayGt there are far worse things than death and I do think he should have experienced them all first. Oh well if there is a he will know it well.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

I am glad he was caught and killed, such an evil man, better that way than become a martyr.
    However, I am worried about revenge attacks, as my sons in the British Forces.
    x Susan x

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    well as for the proof I was thinkin the same in the back of my mind. my hubby did text me a pic that does look to be real. It is pretty gruesome and shows his eye having been shot out which is what the report was so maybe it is real. I am glad he is dead although I agree with @FridayGt there are far worse things than death and I do think he should have experienced them all first. Oh well if there is a he will know it well.
    Hi@ cali-jenn dont think that is a real picture. They haven't released them yet. Just heard they are weighing the best options. They have video of entire operation including dropping his a.. in the sea. I think we will see plenty of proof soon enough.
    I did see what people are attaching viruses to websites you might pull up when doing a search for his death and pics. Beware every bully!
    Last edited by JAKEISGREAT; 05-02-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy2 View Post
    I am glad he was caught and killed, such an evil man, better that way than become a martyr.

I will continue to pray for all the people in the armed forces and military. I can only imagine your fear.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosiesmom View Post
    I just had this EXACT conversation with the doctors I work for!!! Something seems fishy there (no pun intended). I want proof. After all we've been through you would think they would hold onto it for a little while, to heck with Islamic law.
    I can understand the reason for everything being done so quickly the way it was. Dragging it out any further than necessary would have contributed to far too great an opportunity for more violence. Anything less than the utmost respect to his family and religion would have made us some of the biggest hypocrite's in the world. I too want proof, but can't imagine this claim being made if they couldn't back it up. It would have become the greatest presidential lie in our short history. I understand everyone's concerns about bringing him back alive and not dropping him mid-op, but could you imagine the backlash in violence if we held him? This was a very hard call to make, and I think it was done the best way possible with as many angles viewable as currently available. I just wish this meant there were some sort of end in sight, sadly I don't feel like that's remotely the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy2 View Post
    I understand your fear and worry very well, and I share it with you. I've worked with quite a few British Forces a couple of times. Some fine Men and Woman that have always maintained my respect!

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FridayGt View Post
    I can understand the reason for everything being done so quickly the way it was. Dragging it out any further than necessary would have contributed to far too great an opportunity for more violence. Anything less than the utmost respect to his family and religion would have made us some of the biggest hypocrite's in the world. I too want proof, but can't imagine this claim being made if they couldn't back it up. It would have become the greatest presidential lie in our short history. I understand everyone's concerns about bringing him back alive and not dropping him mid-op, but could you imagine the backlash in violence if we held him? This was a very hard call to make, and I think it was done the best way possible with as many angles viewable as currently available. I just wish this meant there were some sort of end in sight, sadly I don't feel like that's remotely the case.

I understand your fear and worry very well, and I share it with you. I've worked with quite a few British Forces a couple of times. Some fine Men and Woman that have always maintained my respect!
    You make a very good point. I can understand why they left him to swim the sharks. I think it's the 'consiracy theory' in me, that just says something doesn't seem right to me. I'm not doubting for one minute that he was not indeed killed, as much as I dislike this president even I don't think he would lie about something as monumental as this. I guess it's my morbid side coming out, wanting proof. Waiting for it.
    I don't think this is the end either. Unfortunately I don't believe he had as much control/power toward the end as some people think. I'm definately worried about retaliation. I just wish this would all end. I hate the thought of more Americans dying, either in an attack on our soil or while in the military. I pray for the fathers, mothers, sons and daughters that are fighting for our freedom.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

couldnt care less about him ,he was a terrorist fullstop,but our goverments at times are no better heading into countries and taking over,thinking they can run a country better than the people who live there,my son is in the british forces he did 8 months in afghan last year and is at present in the falklands,im very proud of him but do not believe he should risk his life for a goverment who doesnt care about its armed forces im talking about the british goverment here not american,my son has to pay as he eats,buy his own boots thats if he wants something comfortable!pays high taxes,pay towards his uniform,in afghan he said the conditions for the british were dire ,they ate mostly with the dutch and americans who seem to be well cared for ,soory gone off topic a bit ,but i feel the heckles rise when i think about all the troubles resulting from terrorists,governments and the whole mess of war,karen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads