Pizza - what you got?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like my crust hand tossed I find the deep pan like eating a whole bread loaf, and the thin crust is just TOO thin.

Sauce HAS to be tomato based .. preferably a herbed tomato base.

Then I'm a veggie all the way ... red onion, black olives, tomatoes, chillies, red pepper, mushrooms and I've had artichoke recently which tasted just WONDERFUL!!!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
can't say I'd ever try tuna on a pizza. I love tuna salad and I love tuna steak (pink in the middle, please). If you like it, enjoy! :D

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
ive seen some weird stuff on pizza...things that shouldnt be on them ever ever ever but to each his own...my favorite is sausage but not this round stuff that looks like rabbit droppings...i get mine in Hollywood Ca at the 2 Brothers from Italy pizza shop where the sausage they use is a shaved sausage and its not just a bit here and there its covered completely with sausage and tons of cheese and the crust is crisp and so tasty. Everytime im in L.A. i go for a slice or 2 or 3. I did like spinach but its not something i do all the time...when not in L.A. then its just everything and i mean everything except anchovies....wood fired is the best for those of you who havnt had wood fired yet...do yourself a favor and get some.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.