Pizza - what you got?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ok, so I love white pizza and usually get it with broccoli, plain jane, I know.
Well today my taste buds were sent to a whole new level! I tried white pizza with chucks of ricotta cheese. WOW, I've found a new love (just don't tell my partner). So it got me to thinkin...what do you get on your pizza?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The only white pizza we've ever had is the Philly Cheesesteak ones Domino's had for a while. We really liked those.

I love Pan Pizza the thicker the crust the better. With Double Cheese Pepperoni, Sausage, onion, black olives, mushrooms and a sprinkling of banana pepper slices is my idea of the ideal pizza.

Bruce likes supreme pizza's and seems to prefer thinner crusts, but he concedes to my desire for thick crust and no green peppers. :)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
My husband likes the Supream pizza on thin crust. I like My pizza deep dish with extra cheese, pepperoni and green olives.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
I am used to European style pizza's. I cannot deal with pepperoni... :eek:
There is so much that I could put on a home made pizza: Tomato base sause, ham, salami, onion, asparagus, black olives, blue cheese. All of this on a whole wheat crust.

Ughhh I really want some now :LMAO:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love cici's pizza, although it is not as good as it used to be. So I will take Mac n Cheese pizza, buffalo chicken pizza, alfredo pizza.... hell I will take just about any kind of pizza!!!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I love cici's pizza, although it is not as good as it used to be. So I will take Mac n Cheese pizza, buffalo chicken pizza, alfredo pizza.... hell I will take just about any kind of pizza!!!

Yum!!!! Now I want pizza!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am used to European style pizza's. I cannot deal with pepperoni... :eek:
There is so much that I could put on a home made pizza: Tomato base sause, ham, salami, onion, asparagus, black olives, blue cheese. All of this on a whole wheat crust.

Ughhh I really want some now :LMAO:

This sounds amazing. We are a boring family, half only want Thin crust Pepperoni.....basically meat on a saltine. The other half agree with supreme on a hand-tossed. I would prefer more extravagant ingredients like feta cheese, fresh tomato, ham etc...

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION]. I think this is a very relative question ... Not many places in the US (or outside for those further) have pizza like we do in Jersey and NY! I love a white bruschetta pie (tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, etc.), other days any kind of meat, my brother made pizzas in the summer during college and he makes the BEST buffalo pie (most places just put buffalo chicken on top, they are missing out!! It's better on a white pie!), most times it depends on where I'm getting the pizza from! I occasionally drive to the city (NYC that is - about an hour from me) or Brooklyn for pizza from different places. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza!!!! :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Target's brand Archer Farms makes a very good spinach and goat cheese pizza that I really like. It's only $4.99!

L

Lucy-licious

Mmmmmm pizza, what I wouldn't give for a thin crust with herb tomato sauce base,double mozzarella cheese, spicy chicken and beef, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn. Yummy

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I do love pizza when I eat it but it never sounds good. hubby on the other hand could live off it alone. BUT he is a red sauce man. If there is no red sauce then he thinks it isnt worth it. I personally like all and the white sauce ones are really yummy! There is a pizza place here that has won country wide contests in vegas and their pizza is very good but very pricey. My fav reg cheap pizza is a good ol pepperoni but I do love everything else on top also. Im easy I guess. haha. Would LOVE to try a New York or even Chicago pizza. Someday... Hubby's fav all time is deep dish from numero uno but they are long gone now, or at least around here they are and have no idea where to get something like that now.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I Love thin crust pizza tomato sauce with chicken breast tomatoes minced garlic and tons of seasoning. I also like Marguerite pizza

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'll take a little bit from everyone. I *love* feta cheese (Bella's Mom), I enjoy thin crust or pan crust (MiltildasMom), I'll take it stuffed or not stuffed. I'm not a big meat eater so no ham or sausage (sorry mamamia), and I didn't see anyone mention pineapple. I love pineapple but not on pizza. I'll take the green olives, onions, extra cheese, and occasionally when I have enough tums handy, I'll even eat pepporioni. I love mushrooms and black olives (LariP). Can't say I've ever heard of Mac 'n Cheese pizza desertsky - but I'd give it a shot. Chucksmama - I've never had buffolo pizza, and I'm not a fan of chicken wings, but I'll try something else if your brother's makin it. ;) I have to disagree with your She'shistory - Acme (a local grocery store) has The best thin crust Margarhrita pizza (Dozer's Mama)!!! Lucy - I've never heard of corn on a pizza, interesting. Cali - I've never been to Numerno Uno, but I think we have one here...?

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] you have never had a tuna and sweetcorn pizza??? That's a crime it's delish :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.