Thread: Pizza - what you got?

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pizza - what you got?

I'll take a little bit from everyone. I *love* feta cheese (Bella's Mom), I enjoy thin crust or pan crust (MiltildasMom), I'll take it stuffed or not stuffed. I'm not a big meat eater so no ham or sausage (sorry mamamia), and I didn't see anyone mention pineapple. I love pineapple but not on pizza. I'll take the green olives, onions, extra cheese, and occasionally when I have enough tums handy, I'll even eat pepporioni. I love mushrooms and black olives (LariP). Can't say I've ever heard of Mac 'n Cheese pizza desertsky - but I'd give it a shot. Chucksmama - I've never had buffolo pizza, and I'm not a fan of chicken wings, but I'll try something else if your brother's makin it. I have to disagree with your She'shistory - Acme (a local grocery store) has The best thin crust Margarhrita pizza (Dozer's Mama)!!! Lucy - I've never heard of corn on a pizza, interesting. Cali - I've never been to Numerno Uno, but I think we have one here...?

Lucy-licious

@bluesteelapd you have never had a tuna and sweetcorn pizza??? That's a crime it's delish

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

I hate pizza sauce so I only like white pizza. I luv the phily cheese steak (dominos) and the spinach pizza from cicis
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I like my crust hand tossed I find the deep pan like eating a whole bread loaf, and the thin crust is just TOO thin.

Sauce HAS to be tomato based .. preferably a herbed tomato base.

Then I'm a veggie all the way ... red onion, black olives, tomatoes, chillies, red pepper, mushrooms and I've had artichoke recently which tasted just WONDERFUL!!!

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

can't say I'd ever try tuna on a pizza. I love tuna salad and I love tuna steak (pink in the middle, please). If you like it, enjoy!

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

ive seen some weird stuff on pizza...things that shouldnt be on them ever ever ever but to each his own...my favorite is sausage but not this round stuff that looks like rabbit droppings...i get mine in Hollywood Ca at the 2 Brothers from Italy pizza shop where the sausage they use is a shaved sausage and its not just a bit here and there its covered completely with sausage and tons of cheese and the crust is crisp and so tasty. Everytime im in L.A. i go for a slice or 2 or 3. I did like spinach but its not something i do all the time...when not in L.A. then its just everything and i mean everything except anchovies....wood fired is the best for those of you who havnt had wood fired yet...do yourself a favor and get some.

"So Let It Be Written"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads