My sick huband is driving me nuts!!!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
YES,, you are the ONLY one with a baby husband:LMAO::LMAO:

:lies:
This said from the man who wanted me to provide him with a bell he could ring to get my attention when he was in bed with a cold.
I told him if I got him a bell he might not like where I'd put it. :p

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I know what you mean about the moaning and groaning! My husband does the exact same thing. AND to top it off, he has the LOUDEST cough of any human on the planet and he will cough right in my face. I mean ear shattering! I just get him comfy on the couch and he will fall asleep....I tell him the next morning I *tried* to wake him up. lol.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
HELL NO!! You are not the only one. I've been to the Dr twice this year. Once with a sinus infection and once when I had NO voice at all. Since I'm diabetic, I always get checked out. The second time, the doc said "here is an antibiotic just in case you get worse".

So, my husband had been suffering with a sinus infection for over a month. He refused to go to the dr, so what did I do? I gave him my antibiotic, the same day I got it. So basically, I went to the doc for him. I was tired of his cold-crying!!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
This actually made me laugh really hard because my fiance and I were just having this convo. On my week off I ended up having strep throat and an upper respiratory infection and he basically stayed away from me for the entire week lol. He says I gave it to him (he just had a simple sinus infection) and was moaning and groaning on the couch for 3 days. I was like reallyyyyyyy lol. I guess I have all this to look forward to after we get married next October :p

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Just wanted to give you guys an update on my husband, so that you are able to make it through your weekend worry-free. ;) Well, it was touch-and-go for a few days but I think he's going to make it. The dreaded 'cold' didn't kill him this time, contrary to what he might have thought. He is once again among the living. Until next time........

Members online