the best shower cleaner!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just remembered I should share this one also. My sister was told to try it and now my whole family is hooked, you will never have to scrub again! You mix 5 parts vinegar to 1 part dish soap into a spray bottle. Thats it. Spray it in your shower when you are done and it eliminates the need for those other after shower sprays and again it is cheap and easy.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
The smell is strong but once it kinda dries it isnt bad. Then before my next shower I just put the sprayer on high and wash it away with hot water. :) My sister swaers by spraying it in the toilet once a day also but I never remember to so not sure how well it works. Also vinegar straight for bathroom counters and faucets shine better than windex, no streaks.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Not stupid, I am sure any vinegar would really work but yes the good ol plain white vinegar is what I use.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wonder if it would help me with my washing machine. ONLY during the summer I have a problem with it. It is a front loader, and I clean the inside rubbers, and I try to leave the door open (but my 2 year old follows up with shutting it for me, thinking he is doing a good thing) and it is inconvenient to leave open because my laundry room is next to the back door, blocking the path. I know I got rid of the smell of mildew last year- I just have no clue how I did it!!! ???

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I wonder if it would help me with my washing machine. ONLY during the summer I have a problem with it. It is a front loader, and I clean the inside rubbers, and I try to leave the door open (but my 2 year old follows up with shutting it for me, thinking he is doing a good thing) and it is inconvenient to leave open because my laundry room is next to the back door, blocking the path. I know I got rid of the smell of mildew last year- I just have no clue how I did it!!! ???
I've read the best way to disinfect a washer is running a cycle with just bleach and hot water. That may work?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.