Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Royal Wedding

Lucy-licious

Default The Royal Wedding

So it's Will's and Kate's big day on Friday,

Ceremony due to begin at 11am GMT. That's between 1am and 7am depending on where you are (US, Canada or Hawaii) sorry If I've missed somewhere out.

Preparation is well on it's way and all, so far, is going to plan. Everybody involved knows what they are doing and when. We cannot turn on the TV or radio without something being mentioned about the big day. Stands in London are up and the streets are now beginning to be closed and readied for the day. London itself is filling up with Tourist from all over the World hoping to catch a glimpse of the happy young couple.

My question is....Who will be watching this event? And are you doing anything special? Please elaborate

Lucy-licious

Default Re: The Royal Wedding

Unfortunately I am working Night shifts this week so will be probably be sleeping on Friday. I will watch what I can on Friday evening before I head into work. But shall not be doing anything special to mark the day.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

Me and friends gonna have a champagne breakfast with scrambled eggs n smoked salmon. Watch the wedding, then have tea and cream scones with strawberries.
    Hubby going out!!!!
    x Susan x

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

All I know is that my daily BBC shows aren't on because of all the hype. )(*$#%^#%(*&#!!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

I will have my dvr set, I watched Princess Di's wedding so of course I want to watch her son. No special plans, but I most certainly plan on watching. Prince William looks so much like his mother (thank goodness) I think he is a very handsome young man.

Lucy-licious

I will second that @KMARINO he is very good looking for a Prince
    And Kate is very pretty too an adorable young couple.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

They are an adorable couple, England has a lot to be proud of. I hope they get a Bulldog for their Royal Pet!

I'll just see what clips are on the news because I'll be doing an antique show in Spokane, WA Fri., Sat., & Sun.

Lucy-licious

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Kable View Post
    They are an adorable couple, England has a lot to be proud of. I hope they get a Bulldog for their Royal Pet!
    Now that would really be something else and a much better choice than a Corgi (sorry Corgi lovers)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

I am so glad everyone will be watching our wedding! And we already have a bulldog ... surprise
    .hehe.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I would not miss it for anything. I got up at 5:30 am with my mom to watch Di and Charles get married along. This time Krystin is going to get up with me and watch it. I am so happy for them and have great hopes that this marriage will blossom and continue forever.

My heart has always ached for those boys loosing their mom so early in life. As a single parent of two boys I often thought what would happen if I was not here to show my boys unconditional love because (and please don't take this wrong) Daddy just does not look like the warm, fuzzy, loving dad.

Always with me

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yes, I plan on tuning in. Here on the West Coast it will air at 1am, so i've decided i'll take a nap in the late afternoon that day, and just stay up all night. Luckily, i have this week off from work.
    The news stations here are also talking about the wedding multiple times a day. There are a handful of American reporters from our local TV stations who are already there, reporting from London. Wish i could be there too, along with Tate, but we'll take our comfy living room sofa anytime!

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

i must admit im sick of hearing about it ,im working that day but will tape it,the only thing that grieves me is the cost!!,sorry to be a party pooper but for the tax payer to foot the bill which runs into millions,when the windsors could afford to pay for it themselves is to me wrong,especially with the economy the way it is at present,it will be a beautiful day for the couple just wish like i said pay for it themselves or at least half,plus as its a new bank holiday thats more money lost ,thats just my opinion ,but hope all goes well for them and their marriage doesnt turn out like williams parents,time will tell,i know party pooper lol,karen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads