The Royal Wedding

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Wow I wish I could hang out with [MENTION=2277]Suzy2[/MENTION] and watch the wedding! :) I would watch it live if I could or DVR it if I had DVR. I will probably just be able to catch the highlights later. It's airing at 1am here, if I stayed up that late to watch it or woke up that early before having to work to watch it I would be a mess at work Friday! I do love that stuff though, typical girl, love weddings, beautiful dresses, love, all that fun stuff that comes with weddings!

I'd invite you, if you didn't live so far away. Anyhow I'll have a drink for you, well maybe two:lol:
Looking forward to it:D there again maybe three:lol:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Now that it's getting closer I've decided I'll have to watch it, night duty or not. :lol:
I'll be home at 7:45am GMT. Apparently Westminster Abbey opens for guests at 8:30am. William and Harry arrive at 9ish to mingle and greet guests, Kate leaves her hotel behind Buck House (Buckingham Palace) at 10.50 and the wedding starts at 11.00-12.15. First public kiss airs at 1.30pm and then I shall go to bed.....if I havnt already fallen asleep. :lol:
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] if I had a DVR I would record it for you.

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Lucy-licious! Didn't realise it started so early, thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the dress, I'm guessing it could be quite plain but stylish.
Hope you manage to stay awake, record it as well, just in case:lol:

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
IMG_0822.jpg Yes I am planning on watching, I cannot wait to see Kate's dress!!!!! I will be at work so I am going to have to sneak it in. I also watched Diana and Charles' wedding. I agree, William is a very handsome young man, they're both very good looking!

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
I'm so excited I can't stand it! Coverage is going to start around 4am so I've already set my alarm. I have always had a fascination with the Royals, I'm sure it stems from being a little girl and the whole 'princess' thing. I think they are such a wonderful couple, so intelligent, beautiful and seem to have a good head on their shoulders. I expect great things from them. I'm sure Princess Diana would be very proud!

Most Reactions