Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Royal Wedding

Bulldog(s) Names
    Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Royal Wedding

I am bad news for the Royal fam.
    First time in London: The announcement was made that Diana and Charles were separated. Second time in London: Diana died.

So I will give them a chance and stay away from it all..... I am a bit tired about the hype though... and it seems like William did really not want all this commotion about his wedding..

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Am I the only one on here who just really doesn't care??? lol.

Maybe it's because I'm younger and didn't watch Diana's wedding. I don't remember Diana dying very well; I only remember the purple Beanie Baby that had lots of hype when she passed away. I do feel bad for those boys losing their mother, though.

I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful and I wish them nothing but happiness. However..I'm soooo sick of hearing about it. I'm terrible, I know.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Wow I wish I could hang out with @Suzy2 and watch the wedding! I would watch it live if I could or DVR it if I had DVR. I will probably just be able to catch the highlights later. It's airing at 1am here, if I stayed up that late to watch it or woke up that early before having to work to watch it I would be a mess at work Friday! I do love that stuff though, typical girl, love weddings, beautiful dresses, love, all that fun stuff that comes with weddings!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    Wow I wish I could hang out with @Suzy2 and watch the wedding! I would watch it live if I could or DVR it if I had DVR. I will probably just be able to catch the highlights later. It's airing at 1am here, if I stayed up that late to watch it or woke up that early before having to work to watch it I would be a mess at work Friday! I do love that stuff though, typical girl, love weddings, beautiful dresses, love, all that fun stuff that comes with weddings!
    I'd invite you, if you didn't live so far away. Anyhow I'll have a drink for you, well maybe two
    Looking forward to it there again maybe three
    x Susan x

Lucy-licious

Now that it's getting closer I've decided I'll have to watch it, night duty or not.
    I'll be home at 7:45am GMT. Apparently Westminster Abbey opens for guests at 8:30am. William and Harry arrive at 9ish to mingle and greet guests, Kate leaves her hotel behind Buck House (Buckingham Palace) at 10.50 and the wedding starts at 11.00-12.15. First public kiss airs at 1.30pm and then I shall go to bed.....if I havnt already fallen asleep.
    @TessaAndSamson if I had a DVR I would record it for you.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

Lucy-licious! Didn't realise it started so early, thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the dress, I'm guessing it could be quite plain but stylish.
    Hope you manage to stay awake, record it as well, just in case
    x Susan x

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mbuxx View Post
    I am so glad everyone will be watching our wedding! And we already have a bulldog ... surprise
    .hehe.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk
    Hmmm.@mbuxx...your wedding? Please..do tell

-img_0822-jpg Yes I am planning on watching, I cannot wait to see Kate's dress!!!!! I will be at work so I am going to have to sneak it in. I also watched Diana and Charles' wedding. I agree, William is a very handsome young man, they're both very good looking!

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

I'm so excited I can't stand it! Coverage is going to start around 4am so I've already set my alarm. I have always had a fascination with the Royals, I'm sure it stems from being a little girl and the whole 'princess' thing. I think they are such a wonderful couple, so intelligent, beautiful and seem to have a good head on their shoulders. I expect great things from them. I'm sure Princess Diana would be very proud!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads