TV wars

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So we get back from my parents Easter Lunch. Terri decides to head to a friends for a little while. Of course, I get on the laptop and turn the TV on. I am on the TLC channel watching all the royal wedding shows. It seems to be endless the 2 1/2 hours I have been home watching.

Once Terri decides to come home she asks numerous times. "how long is this wedding stuff on?" I just state I didn't know. Finally "how long are we going to watch this?" I finally gave in and told her if she wants to watch something else, go ahead.

So she changes the channel. Immediately, I mean she hadn't even decided on a channel yet and the dogs start playing, fighting, barking etc.... and all I hear is "Why in the H@!! are your girls quiet with all that wedding crap,but when I try to watch something you start up?"

My explanation....They are British Bulldogs, they are insulted you turned off the Royal wedding shows, their heritage. :p The dogs still have yet to settle down.

L

Lucy-licious

:lol: so funny, and glad to hear your all getting bombarded with the Royal Wedding stuff too :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.