Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It is real. But don't freak out. It was a long shutter speed......and a friend had walked in front of the camera. Here are a few more. I also watch GH and I'm a firm believer. That's why they try and debunk everything. Something as simple as this can have people scratching their heads.

[MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION]

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
How do you see what's on the other side of the person though..like look through them without photoshopping?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
being on sick leave for 6 months ,all i could do is watch tv,well i got hooked on gohst hunters!!!,but have to admit i prefer supernatural with dean and sam ,perhaps not quite the same thing i know,i always say that all taps needs is a big tub of salt lol,karen

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
great story [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] I wonder if maybe the 200 yr marker was like closure or something for her? Odd. Maybe you leaving will stir things up again?

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
great story [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] I wonder if maybe the 200 yr marker was like closure or something for her? Odd. Maybe you leaving will stir things up again?

I'm not sure what stirred things up. I was guessing the birth of my son coming into the house. We had lived there for years before this. I mean we always heard noises but its an old house so didn't think much of it

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I had my camera on a tripod and I left the shutter open for 10 seconds. Using the timer, I stood still for 5 seconds, then moved out of the photo for the last 5 seconds. This gives the appearance of "ghost like". Anybody who has a tripod and a camera with the time value (or TV setting) can do this.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
total newbie. Just discovered photography a few years ago.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I also LOVED Paranormal Children......What happened to that show, the one that has Chip the medium on it? I have not seen it in months. Do you know what show I am talking about? Amazing stories about kids realizing that they have a gift???????

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
You know I think I have seen it before but it wasnt tivoed [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]. Most of the shows seem to be too eager to push the far end of haunted if that makes any sense. Like some have crazy things happen all the time when on gh it doesnt seem to be that way so those shows are harder for me to believe. There are a few that investigate tho very detailed (cannot remember which are which by name tho) that are almost as good tho as gh.

Ok I scanned our pic of the orb. This is my husband a few years ago. You can see the orb clearly above him. Now camping you may figure dust is a big thing but we take SO many pics and these do not just appear regularly. My cousin had passed a few months before this trip and usually went with us so we like to think this is him watching over. :)

CCF04262011_00000.jpg

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
cali~jenn, awesome picture. I immediatly spotted the orb, and then wondered about the BEAR at a distance that your hubby was looking at. Hello! I don't think I'd have been that close.
That's what I"m trying to say about the pictures I took that have the "orbs" in them, yes, you can expect dust, but we took a TON of pictures all around the Ga AQ and none of them had orbs. And none of the pictures with me in them had orbs, only with my partner.

Love the stories and the pictures, keep 'em coming!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I watched Paranormal Children. I thought it was pretty good. I don't know why it stopped but I would still watch it if it was on :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my gawd I wrote an essay and it didnt post, then it was gone. :bang: Wow. Guess this will be shorter now. haha.

[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] That bear was awesome, it was a teenage bear that we think lost its mama in the fires they had there the year before. He wasnt afraid like he should have been being in the wild you rarely ever see a bear cuz they are NOT used to people. But he was young enough we could scare him off pretty easy and trust me we did have a few guns on us at the time in case. Cant be too prepared when in the wilderness thats for sure. We named him Fuzzy Wuzzy and he came back into our camp everyday. It was the most amazing trip ever I think. He was a danger tho to anyone who camped up there so we are sure he didnt survive hunting season. Sad but had he grown into an adult he would have killed someone. We have camped that same spot and never saw him again so I am sure he didnt survive too long as an adult, sad.

As for stories... I have a million. We did have this conversation some time ago and I posted one story so I will share the link to that thread.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/5448-has-your-bully-seen-ghost.html

K here is my fav story of my step moms. When my step-brothers were born (twins) they slept in a nursery with a window in the door and of course a little light on in the room. My moms family believes that when someone passes they are able to take an ailment of 1 person who is living and her dad had just passed before this happened. Well my 1 brother had a herniated belly button which isnt uncommon in babies but it was to the point where the dr had just mentioned him needing surgery. My mom was asleep on the couch and woke up to the babies kinda coo-ing, like happy sounds of some sort. She started to walk to the nursery and saw the silhouette of her father. She went in and immediately checked my brothers belly button and from that moment on it was an inny. Never needed anything more done to it. I know it sounds crazy but she believes with all her heart and so do I. Now since then my mom used to get some of the worst migraines ever. To the point of just torture. I remember seeing her in the middle of the day on the bed with the shades pulled and cold towel on her head, it was just awful. Before her Aunt passed some maybe 10 years ago I asked her to take my moms migraines and she nodded. Since Auntie passed my mom has not had a single migraine to this day.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.