Thread: Ghost Hunting/Orbs

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ghost Hunting/Orbs

Can others post possible ghost pictures too? They are so cool!
    The only reason I don't think that's breath from someone is it's so large and circular, it's a really cool picture!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Well we are also HUGE Gh fans and other shows as well. I have a great pic of an orb from camping. I will have to take it out of the frame to scan but it was taken on our first campout after my cousin had passed and he would have been on this trip most likely. Dont get me started on ghost stories. We dont have many personally between my hubby and I although we do have a few good ones. My step mom tho has a million because her family has deep beliefs in spirits and they just seem to have that connection to family that has passed. Amazing stories, I could listen to them all day long even tho I know them almost by heart.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

I don't have a picture but I have a really creepy storey. A couple weeks after my son was born. I had a dream that I was just getting up to use washroom but I seen shadows moving back in fourth in the basement. I looked down the stairs and seen an old lady in a rocking chair holding a baby. She looked up and said "ill come back" ..I woke up..that was it, dream was over. A couple days later I fell asleep on the couch..we had these windchime ornament things hanging by the stairs .. I woke up to them dangling ..I seen a lady in a night gown...I hollard mom(who was staying with us at he time) and the lady stopped. I paused, waited for a response..the figure kept walking up the stairs..I hollard mom again...this time the figure turned around..this is when I realized the figure had really long hair and it was not my mother...I hurried around and turned all the lights on..she was then gone. Few nights later I heard stuff moving in the basement again...for real this time it was not a dream...I went down there, nothing ..but there was a book in the middle of the floor that I had never seen before..I opened the book and could tell right away it was very old...the book was signed and dated "Susan Gill, Sep 7th 1807" ...at the time I thought nothing of it..obviously I thought the whole book thing was weird..but I didn't think anything of the date...the next morning I woke up looked at my alarm clock...and it was Sept 08 2007.... I got goosebumps, coldsweats, and I'm sure I lost all colour in my face. I realized the night before had been exactly 200 years ago... I did some research on our property at the local library....we used to have a sign on the front of our house that said "whisper wood".. it turns out mid 1700 's all the way through to 1850 the property was an Indian burial site.....however..there has never been anymore activity since that day ..no funny business or anything. We have lived here 8 years before that and still live here now...we are actually moving out in June..

Just thought I'd share this creepy creepy expereince.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Is this real?

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

It is real. But don't freak out. It was a long shutter speed......and a friend had walked in front of the camera. Here are a few more. I also watch GH and I'm a firm believer. That's why they try and debunk everything. Something as simple as this can have people scratching their heads.

@mbuxx

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

How do you see what's on the other side of the person though..like look through them without photoshopping?

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

being on sick leave for 6 months ,all i could do is watch tv,well i got hooked on gohst hunters!!!,but have to admit i prefer supernatural with dean and sam ,perhaps not quite the same thing i know,i always say that all taps needs is a big tub of salt lol,karen

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

great story @mbuxx I wonder if maybe the 200 yr marker was like closure or something for her? Odd. Maybe you leaving will stir things up again?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    great story @mbuxx I wonder if maybe the 200 yr marker was like closure or something for her? Odd. Maybe you leaving will stir things up again?
    I'm not sure what stirred things up. I was guessing the birth of my son coming into the house. We had lived there for years before this. I mean we always heard noises but its an old house so didn't think much of it

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@mbuxx
    I had my camera on a tripod and I left the shutter open for 10 seconds. Using the timer, I stood still for 5 seconds, then moved out of the photo for the last 5 seconds. This gives the appearance of "ghost like". Anybody who has a tripod and a camera with the time value (or TV setting) can do this.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Haha very nice...are you a photographer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads