Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

https://youtu.be/DgljZozCgQg

I been asking myself that very question for a long long time! Interesting video and yet so disturbing seeing some of these breeds and mutations, I cringed seeing those massive chains on that one breed... I don't believe any animal is born mean or dangerous, it's what people have done to them to make them that way. Any breed of animal I've ever had, I did quite a bit of research on the breed before getting one. There have been many that I passed up because I was unable to provide what the breed needed. When I adopted my Shirley, sure I could have gone and purchased a registered puppy, but with my physical limitations I would not be able to properly care for or train a puppy. I can't get down in the floor to play and meet the needs of a puppy. So I decided to adopt an adult in need of a good loving home that my physical limitations would not hinder the growth or mental stability as a puppy would need.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah, canā€™t watch.... Iā€™ll get too pissed off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I stopped watching. That whippet was grotesque.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I know I thing thatā€™s the worst one of the bunch.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.