bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
Fence and yard looks great!

I agree with [MENTION=19788]KrysA724[/MENTION] that a dog run would probably be beneficial so the dog won't be running against the transparent fence. I have the same issue in my backyard because my yard backs up to a lake and our HOA does not allow privacy fences on the lake. There are always kids passing through my property on the lake side because it serves as a shortcut to the community pool so I put up a 3 foot transparent fence so they don't walk on my garden. My dogs would run to the fence when the kids pass by and sometimes they would rile them up (nothing mean, I have good neighbors). I just didn't want any accidents so I built a dog run within the backyard so the dogs stay in the dog run far from the back fence. The dog run wraps to the side of the house fully privacy fenced so they have tons of room to play and dig and chase and sunbathe, etc. etc.

View attachment 119890

View attachment 119891

That looks really great! I had something similar in mind for the side of the house.
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] I had told my neighbors the same issue. I said I don't really care for the plus or minus 12 inches. I just wanted to know exactly where the property line ends. People move and sell houses and I don't want to have an unresolved issue one day if I decide to sell the house. I think her being older and everyone just being stuck due to COVID some people have started to lose it and have nothing better to do.
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] when they told us to move and sell the house, that's what I thought. you can never have all the neighbors perfect. That is something you have to deal with living in dense suburbs. But you can plant a lot of big trees and live in your own private escape.

I'm really glad that all of us have one thing in common in life that unites us all, BULLDOGS! Speaking of, I was at the store the other day and look what I found. 62381483693__9084FAB8-B561-4E57-BC1D-E0FA8C7D114A.JPG

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
That looks really great! I had something similar in mind for the side of the house.
@anatess I had told my neighbors the same issue. I said I don't really care for the plus or minus 12 inches. I just wanted to know exactly where the property line ends. People move and sell houses and I don't want to have an unresolved issue one day if I decide to sell the house. I think her being older and everyone just being stuck due to COVID some people have started to lose it and have nothing better to do.
@Chunky White when they told us to move and sell the house, that's what I thought. you can never have all the neighbors perfect. That is something you have to deal with living in dense suburbs. But you can plant a lot of big trees and live in your own private escape.

I'm really glad that all of us have one thing in common in life that unites us all, BULLDOGS! Speaking of, I was at the store the other day and look what I found. View attachment 119897

THEY FINALLY REALIZED IT!!! They realized that all they have to do is put a bulldog on the label and we'll get ourselves drunk buying the stuff to collect the bottles! :excited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online