GREEN THUMB PEEPS - Blue Rug Juniper Weeding - HELP

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very thick indeed. I would get like them thick black plastic divider. They come all rolled up. They come in 10-50’ long. Picture below....

That is a thick rug n definitely you can’t go under. I have 2 rototillers. Big one for the veggie garden n one small one to go around hedges, flowers etc. You can rent one. I would use that n do a rotation of your soil all around it then put then roll out them plastic dividers. Their 4” -5” long then has that round top as decoration. Put it 4” into the ground n leave top sticking out. Easier to control that rug growth n weeds..

Just a thought. Will be much easier to control weeds.

Basically they’re called lawn dividers.. Any will do..Up to you!

https://www.rona.ca/en/dcn-4-1-8-in...lWgILfDl4COgcGeD6VkaAkiHEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Very thick indeed. I would get like them thick black plastic divider. They come all rolled up. They come in 10-50’ long. Picture below....

That is a thick rug n definitely you can’t go under. I have 2 rototillers. Big one for the veggie garden n one small one to go around hedges, flowers etc. You can rent one. I would use that n do a rotation of your soil all around it then put then roll out them plastic dividers. Their 4” -5” long then has that round top as decoration. Put it 4” into the ground n leave top sticking out. Easier to control that rug growth n weeds..

Just a thought. Will be much easier to control weeds.

Basically they’re called lawn dividers.. Any will do..Up to you!

https://www.rona.ca/en/dcn-4-1-8-in...lWgILfDl4COgcGeD6VkaAkiHEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

That's awesome Helene!! Thank you so much!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.