My husband the engineer

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My husband Joe is an engineer for a natural gas line that runs from Alabama to under the Gulf of Mexico, he is basically responsible for Florida not blowing up. Very smart man until......

We went away this weekend and they had this tall sky-skraper building with a restaurant on the very top call Spinners, the restaurant actually spins around so that you can get a view of the Gulf and the island.

The first night he wanted to eat there but we were in flip-flops and shorts and I told him it would be way to fancy for what we had on.

Night two, we get dressed up and walk to the restaurant, Joe says "Oh I am so disapointed, the restaurant was not spinning last night OR tonight" I kind of laughed.. and he said "let's just eat somewhere else"

It dawned on me, because I thought he was kidding :eek:.......My husband the engineer THOUGHT the top of the cement building actually would spin!!!! :lol: :yes: When I expained that "No honey the cement does not spin, the actual restaurant INSIDE floor spins" He looked stunned...then almost fell on the sidewalk laughing so hard!!! :LMAO:

I made him PROMISE me he would go to work and tell all his engineer buddies what an idot he was!! Made my weekend and I got to make fun of him for the rest of our time. :hug2:

I thought this was funny and thought I would share.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That IS VERY funny,,,,, now I REALLY wish I had his email addy....:LMAO:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], now for this one I would give it to you!! Nothing else, but this one, I like to keep my online making fun of him just amongst us friends :p

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
that is funny, but did you ever go to the restaurant and eat?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
too funny. Some of the smartest people I know are common sense dumb.

Here is a funny one about our adopted daughter, Krystin. She was helping with dinner and was making Rice a Roni. (two boxes since all kids were home) When she put it on simmer and came to the pool. I asked her how long and she said. "50 mins." I was like holy cow, 50 mins. Geeze, I put the pork chops in too early. She responded "Yes,the box says 25mins and 2 boxes, 50 mins." Both Terri and I busted out laughing. I told her she was NEVER going to live this down.

L

Lucy-licious

to be honest both comments sound like something I would say :eek:
My husband could give you a million like these...hence why I dont let him on here :lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just so funny ... and you're all right when you say it's the highly intelligent people who come out with stuff like that ...... :whistle: :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.