3 sick children- what a long weekend....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My 7 year old, 2 year old, and 1 year old were sick this weekend. Yesterday was our 1 year old's birthday, and she was sick poor thing. She slept all day long and broke the fever, so she was good for a small piece of cake at 9pm at night!

Don't you just get heartbroken when your kids or bullies are sick? I am hovering over them like a protection barrier, hoping they will get better soon. I am so glad this one was fast- no long term snotty nose or nothing, was a very quick virus thank goodness....

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Ahhh sorry it was such a rough weekend. Your poor daughter! Sick on her first birthday! I don't have any human kids yet, I consider my dogs my children. I am a wreck when my furbabies get sick/hurt. I feel so helpless, I wish they could speak to me!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
There is nothing worse than sick kids and 3 at that?!?!?! Dont even want to imagine. Hopefully you get a break from it all here soon.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is something even FUNNIER>>>>> today is Sedona's Birthday!!!! HAhAAAA

I cannot believe I thought yesterday was Monday. I think I am going bannannnnnnaaaasss!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOL Well at least you didnt miss her bday. ;) By the way I love the name Sedona. Different and not too frilly, my style.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Her name is Indian actually, we got the idea from the town in Arizona called Sedona. it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Sedona means "the center of energy".

Chip and I figured with her being the youngest and only girl with 3 older brothers, that was quite fitting!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.