helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh look who decided to pop in!!! About time you show up!!! Scared the crap out of us woman!!! :yes: Now can sleep! I swear like staying up for your kids to get home...lollll

But... yes good to see you lovely lady!!! Glad youā€™re fine! :2thumbs:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Well, here I am! It's really nice to know that some one missed me! I have been trapped in this house since March. The computer went kaput, I lost ALL my stuff-pictures and everything- and I couldn't communicate. Nice to see that people noticed that I was m.i.a. :yes:!! My son lives up the road, but all he does is cut the grass. I swear that by the time he found me, the dogs would have had to eat me! I do manage to get dog food, because they bring it out to the car. Wish I had daughters! My sister is ill and her daughters are there every day after work! You all are my family and I love you-thank you for thinking of me. Has anyone heard anything of Carol? Love,me
Good to be back!

yeah yeah yeah. The gallivanting ways of a young woman.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hi Lynn! I don't come here much and you don't know me but I was checking this site just to see if you showed up because there are at least 2 threads over here looking for you and I was starting to worry too and I don't even know you. So when I checked today and your name showed up I was relieved. But now you mentioned a missing Carol...

Can I just say I love this place. You guys are a great reminder that the world is not as divided as it seems even though we got our special quirks.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi Lynn! I don't come here much and you don't know me but I was checking this site just to see if you showed up because there are at least 2 threads over here looking for you and I was starting to worry too and I don't even know you. So when I checked today and your name showed up I was relieved. But now you mentioned a missing Carol...

Can I just say I love this place. You guys are a great reminder that the world is not as divided as it seems even though we got our special quirks.

Weā€™re like the Brady Bunch Family. We can have difference of opinions but weā€™re all there for one another.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] I do "know" you from EBN, just as we all "know" each other, and when someone is m.i.a. they get checked on, hoping they are okay! I had no way to respond! But I so appreciate everyone here for missing me!!! All here are my life savers-and NOT the candy!! (though all are sweet!)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] I do "know" you from EBN, just as we all "know" each other, and when someone is m.i.a. they get checked on, hoping they are okay! I had no way to respond! But I so appreciate everyone here for missing me!!! All here are my life savers-and NOT the candy!! (though all are sweet!)

I didnā€™t come on for a few weeks cause I was busy. One day I come on n I see [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] tagged me and said WHERES HELONWHEELS....
I guess we need to report in or tell someone BBL or we start looking for you lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I didnā€™t come on for a few weeks cause I was busy. One day I come on n I see [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] tagged me and said WHERES HELONWHEELS....
I guess we need to report in or tell someone BBL or we start looking for you lol

Damn skippy!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I sure have missed this group!!! Glad to see all is ok!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.