Minneapolis

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Folks...you have the right to protest but you do not have the right to break windows, loot businesses, and burn buildings. Frankly, if you are caught l will say you committed an act(s) of domestic terrorism.

My neighbor, ATF guy, has been alerted that he'll be headed to Minneapolis to assess the fires. God's speed my neighbor.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Seems to me that is NOT the way to earn respect.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thereā€™s more n more videos popping out on Floyd cause everyone has cell phones. They are saying now it was organized. Paramedics came, put him immediately on the stretcher n left. Paramedics will never take someone without checking vital signs before moving them. Even a cop was caught breaking windows. That kneeling position is a military trained act. I know a few guys in the military n they teach you that.. This is not over as Trump is a over this. Seems it was planned and leading towards George Soros as a hatred act. Who knows. Iā€™m sure it will all come out soon. Hereā€™s a photo someone sent me... Makes you wonder...

E2881B43-BDDC-4784-ACB5-4BE33D357F07.jpeg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I think there are the protesters and then there are the people just looking for a reason to riot. I donā€™t agree with the riots but enough is enough. George Floyd should not be dead.

Minnesotaā€™s own governor stated they suspect white supremicists and drug cartels are involved in the riots and destruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
breaks my heart the whole thing.... What on Gods green earth does all this violence change except bring more pain to more people.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I think there are the protesters and then there are the people just looking for a reason to riot. I donā€™t agree with the riots but enough is enough. George Floyd should not be dead.

Minnesotaā€™s own governor stated they suspect white supremicists and drug cartels are involved in the riots and destruction.

Agree...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I canā€™t find words the total disregard for life is incomprehensible to me.

My heart aches for Mr. Floydā€™s family ā€”- absolute senseless murder

As for the riotsā€”- I agree it is ANTIFA . Iā€™ve seen videos where loose bricks were piled near certain buildings.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had no problem w/the protests... UNTIL they started defacing the WWII monument and the historical church in DC!!! I'm glad that ANTIFA is now considered a terrorist organization... and I'm thankful for my 2nd amendment rights!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I quit Facebook because of this. Very good friends of mine, very kind-hearted, have gone crazy because I said cops kill white people too and David Dorn's life matter. They now say I'm supporting racism. I thought brown people can't be racist... hah!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.