Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is WRONG with these people??!!!!!!!!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default What is WRONG with these people??!!!!!!!!

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said

This was in a Pa. paper..... In NY, a man was charged with terrorist threats for doing that-I just don't understand people.....
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

2. Likes 2BullyMama, EllieMay liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is WRONG with these people??!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said

This was in a Pa. paper..... In NY, a man was charged with terrorist threats for doing that-I just don't understand people.....
    Sick people that needs attention

4. Likes 2BullyMama, Manydogs liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Total a$$holes.

The guy was a dare... life is now ruined
    The lady is being evaluated for mental health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

6. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Stupid people have always been around us...they're are just seizing on another opportunity to put their talent on full display. I own/operate a retail building material manufacturing business. Most of our walk in customers are reasonably intelligent and understand the necessity for social distancing. We have put up barriers in the sales office to keep customers about 6' from the sales personnel. Every day, about a half dozen times a day, a customer will walk right through the barriers and get WAY to close for comfort. "WTH...do you not see this is a barrier? Why do you think it doesn't apply to you? Get back!" They look at you like you're nuts for asking them to distance themselves. IDIOTS!...we're surrounded by IDIOTS...selfish, ignorant IDIOTS. I can't wait to retire and sell this place and move to NC and fish for the remainder of my days. I hope I make it.

Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

8. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama, cefe13, Hceril, thett liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

NOBODY around here is staying home, or keeping their distance!!! We have been following the rules, and every time we go somewhere I'm in shock... at the store people were getting VERY close to one another.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

10. Likes 2BullyMama, Hceril liked this post
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Stupid people have always been around us...they're are just seizing on another opportunity to put their talent on full display. I own/operate a retail building material manufacturing business. Most of our walk in customers are reasonably intelligent and understand the necessity for social distancing. We have put up barriers in the sales office to keep customers about 6' from the sales personnel. Every day, about a half dozen times a day, a customer will walk right through the barriers and get WAY to close for comfort. "WTH...do you not see this is a barrier? Why do you think it doesn't apply to you? Get back!" They look at you like you're nuts for asking them to distance themselves. IDIOTS!...we're surrounded by IDIOTS...selfish, ignorant IDIOTS. I can't wait to retire and sell this place and move to NC and fish for the remainder of my days. I hope I make it.

12. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post

Simply stay focused on your goals. I put my business for sale, one house n cottage shopping but all is on a full stop just like that cause of the virus. Life sure can throws us cure balls. We too have idiots up here. Went grocery shopping yesterday, I waited for a lady to finish selecting her meat she wanted, she leave so I go up with my cart, this other lady pulls right up to me to take what she wanted. Another guy looking for “which” milk he wanted. Touching every god damm milk carton n not sure which one to take. Like WTH. He’s like 40, if you don’t know in your 40yrs what milk you use, well like duhhhh.. So hang in there as no matter what You, Sandy n the pups will be in NC eventually. Just a matter of time.

-0417dd9e-afb5-4f7e-90bd-26fa39682943-png

14. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama, oscarmayer, ddnene liked this post
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    So hang in there as no matter what You, Sandy n the pups will be in NC eventually. Just a matter of time.
    Oh Helene...it's getting tough and I'm losing patience. Just now had a young guy come in(25-30 yrs) and walk right through the barrier to ask me a question. I emphatically told him "woah, man...don't come past that barrier...we're trying to keep a safe distance between us and you. I have no idea if you are a carrier nor do you know if I am." His reply was , "Whatever man, I get Corporate BS and all that ****." My reply..."Let me share something with you...in this case, I AM 'the Corporate' and you using BS in the same sentence...". I proceeded to lecture him about the need for his cooperation here and elsewhere. I politely reamed him a new one(2 even) for about 3 minutes straight. He stood there and listened to every word and said, "yes sir" when I asked if he fully understood. I wonder if it will have any affect on his behavior.
    Anyway, I needed to vent a little and he stepped right into it.

16. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama, Hceril, ddnene, thett liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oh Helene...it's getting tough and I'm losing patience. Just now had a young guy come in(25-30 yrs) and walk right through the barrier to ask me a question. I emphatically told him "woah, man...don't come past that barrier...we're trying to keep a safe distance between us and you. I have no idea if you are a carrier nor do you know if I am." His reply was , "Whatever man, I get Corporate BS and all that ****." My reply..."Let me share something with you...in this case, I AM 'the Corporate' and you using BS in the same sentence...". I proceeded to lecture him about the need for his cooperation here and elsewhere. I politely reamed him a new one(2 even) for about 3 minutes straight. He stood there and listened to every word and said, "yes sir" when I asked if he fully understood. I wonder if it will have any affect on his behavior.
    Well done - some people need to be informed the hard way.

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Walking out of Walmart which most keeps distances, I walk out n this lady putting her surgical gloves on n mask. Like I told her too. Told her “this is the exit door!” .. like **** man wake up people. I wish I was allowed to smack a few knock some sense into them. You know that “flick” right behind the head. Lolll

19. Likes 2BullyMama, oscarmayer, Hceril, ddnene liked this post
    Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member thett's Avatar
    Real Name
    Theresa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella, Harvey
    Likes (Received)

Oh that just warms my heart!!! I love it.. thank you for giving it to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Terry
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bunny
    Likes (Received)

Or this Amazon driver that spit on a package.... Half the homes in my neighborhood, including mine all have security camera on our front porch. How do they not realize this?

https://youtu.be/AHcasMqfKaQ

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Bunny - 2 yr old English Bulldog
    MoMo - 3 yr old French Bulldog

22. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads