What is WRONG with these people??!!!!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Our experience last week.

https://danakitchenvixen.blogspot.com/2020/04/surreal.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been wearing masks for several weeks now when we go to stores for essentials or the pharmacy... this is the FIRST week we actually saw other people wearing them. I have come to the conclusion that there are two types of people in public... common sense where masks are worn or not BUT at the least social distancing. AND then complete idiots... NO masks, taking entire families to the store, and ZERO social distancing. GOD help us all... :facepalm2:

You know quite frankly I'm NOT afraid of getting the virus... I'm afraid of spreading it to someone, and killing them unintentionally. I wish that others felt the same...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have been wearing masks for several weeks now when we go to stores for essentials or the pharmacy... this is the FIRST week we actually saw other people wearing them. I have come to the conclusion that there are two types of people in public... common sense where masks are worn or not BUT at the least social distancing. AND then complete idiots... NO masks, taking entire families to the store, and ZERO social distancing. GOD help us all... :facepalm2:

You know quite frankly I'm NOT afraid of getting the virus... I'm afraid of spreading it to someone, and killing them unintentionally. I wish that others felt the same...

So... what if you are horribly claustrophobic??

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Then you stay home!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Iā€™ve been wearing a mask and gloves any time I have to go into a store. And I have hand sanitizer in my purse and in my car. Iā€™ve noticed the mask wearing is maybe 50/50 out here.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Would the light surgical masks make people claustrophobic?!! I don't have it, so I don't know...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Would the light surgical masks make people claustrophobic?!! I don't have it, so I don't know...

Anything covering the face impacts a claustrophobicā€”ā€” triggers heart palpitations, loss of breath, sweating and anxiety. Claustrophobia isnā€™t just small places... it is large crowds, face covered, etc. it is about feeling trapped and not in control. Just like any other situationā€” it is easy to say ā€˜just do ... ā€˜

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Anything covering the face impacts a claustrophobicā€”ā€” triggers heart palpitations, loss of breath, sweating and anxiety. Claustrophobia isnā€™t just small places... it is large crowds, face covered, etc. it is about feeling trapped and not in control. Just like any other situationā€” it is easy to say ā€˜just do ... ā€˜

OH WOW... well I hate crowds (or maybe just people... Lol) but I never thought of it being claustrophobia. I don't mind people not wearing the masks, but people here are NOT socially distancing at all... they are literally right up ON you just like in the good ol' before the virus days. I have ordered several different masks on Etsy, and I had one on yesterday w/the vet, and with the damn filter paper in I felt like I couldn't breathe... :scared:

KimberlyS

Apr 20, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
[h=1]A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said[/h]
This was in a Pa. paper.....:chapped: In NY, a man was charged with terrorist threats for doing that-I just don't understand people.....

I read a similar story on Facebook and the comments that ppl wrote were more disturbing than the story. Many ppl believe that its all a hoax and refuse to comply with any of the regulations that have been put into play. it's these ppl that are our problem in my opinion and it disturbs me to think there is probably more coughing on food, in peoples faces basically showing the lack of respect they have not only for the public but for themselves. It would be interesting to see how quickly their thinking would turn around if one of their family members were to get the coronavirus.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.