What is WRONG with these people??!!!!!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[h=1]A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said[/h]
This was in a Pa. paper.....:chapped: In NY, a man was charged with terrorist threats for doing that-I just don't understand people.....

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[h=1]A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said[/h]
This was in a Pa. paper.....:chapped: In NY, a man was charged with terrorist threats for doing that-I just don't understand people.....

Sick people that needs attention:(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Total a$$holes.

The guy was a dare... life is now ruined
The lady is being evaluated for mental health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Stupid people have always been around us...they're are just seizing on another opportunity to put their talent on full display. I own/operate a retail building material manufacturing business. Most of our walk in customers are reasonably intelligent and understand the necessity for social distancing. We have put up barriers in the sales office to keep customers about 6' from the sales personnel. Every day, about a half dozen times a day, a customer will walk right through the barriers and get WAY to close for comfort. "WTH...do you not see this is a barrier? Why do you think it doesn't apply to you? Get back!" They look at you like you're nuts for asking them to distance themselves. IDIOTS!...we're surrounded by IDIOTS...selfish, ignorant IDIOTS. I can't wait to retire and sell this place and move to NC and fish for the remainder of my days. I hope I make it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
NOBODY around here is staying home, or keeping their distance!!! We have been following the rules, and every time we go somewhere I'm in shock... at the store people were getting VERY close to one another.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stupid people have always been around us...they're are just seizing on another opportunity to put their talent on full display. I own/operate a retail building material manufacturing business. Most of our walk in customers are reasonably intelligent and understand the necessity for social distancing. We have put up barriers in the sales office to keep customers about 6' from the sales personnel. Every day, about a half dozen times a day, a customer will walk right through the barriers and get WAY to close for comfort. "WTH...do you not see this is a barrier? Why do you think it doesn't apply to you? Get back!" They look at you like you're nuts for asking them to distance themselves. IDIOTS!...we're surrounded by IDIOTS...selfish, ignorant IDIOTS. I can't wait to retire and sell this place and move to NC and fish for the remainder of my days. I hope I make it.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Simply stay focused on your goals. I put my business for sale, one house n cottage shopping but all is on a full stop just like that cause of the virus. Life sure can throws us cure balls. We too have idiots up here. Went grocery shopping yesterday, I waited for a lady to finish selecting her meat she wanted, she leave so I go up with my cart, this other lady pulls right up to me to take what she wanted. Another guy looking for “which” milk he wanted. Touching every god damm milk carton n not sure which one to take. Like WTH. He’s like 40, if you don’t know in your 40yrs what milk you use, well like duhhhh.. So hang in there as no matter what You, Sandy n the pups will be in NC eventually. Just a matter of time. :)

0417DD9E-AFB5-4F7E-90BD-26FA39682943.png

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So hang in there as no matter what You, Sandy n the pups will be in NC eventually. Just a matter of time. :)
Oh Helene...it's getting tough and I'm losing patience. Just now had a young guy come in(25-30 yrs) and walk right through the barrier to ask me a question. I emphatically told him "woah, man...don't come past that barrier...we're trying to keep a safe distance between us and you. I have no idea if you are a carrier nor do you know if I am." His reply was , "Whatever man, I get Corporate BS and all that ****." My reply..."Let me share something with you...in this case, I AM 'the Corporate' and you using BS in the same sentence...". I proceeded to lecture him about the need for his cooperation here and elsewhere. I politely reamed him a new one(2 even) for about 3 minutes straight. He stood there and listened to every word and said, "yes sir" when I asked if he fully understood. I wonder if it will have any affect on his behavior.
Anyway, I needed to vent a little and he stepped right into it.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh Helene...it's getting tough and I'm losing patience. Just now had a young guy come in(25-30 yrs) and walk right through the barrier to ask me a question. I emphatically told him "woah, man...don't come past that barrier...we're trying to keep a safe distance between us and you. I have no idea if you are a carrier nor do you know if I am." His reply was , "Whatever man, I get Corporate BS and all that ****." My reply..."Let me share something with you...in this case, I AM 'the Corporate' and you using BS in the same sentence...". I proceeded to lecture him about the need for his cooperation here and elsewhere. I politely reamed him a new one(2 even) for about 3 minutes straight. He stood there and listened to every word and said, "yes sir" when I asked if he fully understood. I wonder if it will have any affect on his behavior.

Well done - some people need to be informed the hard way.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Walking out of Walmart which most keeps distances, I walk out n this lady putting her surgical gloves on n mask. Like I told her too. Told her “this is the exit door!” .. like **** man wake up people. I wish I was allowed to smack a few knock some sense into them. You know that “flick” right behind the head. Lolll

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey

Oh that just warms my heart!!! [emoji23] I love it.. thank you for giving it to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Or this Amazon driver that spit on a package.... Half the homes in my neighborhood, including mine all have security camera on our front porch. How do they not realize this?

https://youtu.be/AHcasMqfKaQ

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

well, now not only is he out of a job, he will be in jail. A$$hat

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can NOT believe the total insanity going on here... WE have been staying home except for doctor's appointments, getting food or meds for over 2 weeks now. We go to the store ONCE a week, and so we went a couple of days ago and the amount of people at Sam's was unreal. PEOPLE bringing their entire families, kids included running around the stores. When Marcus was here he didn't GO anywhere w/us if we needed to run an errand... somebody stayed home w/him.

I honestly don't know if people think they're invincible or they are just plain stupid... I would NEVER want my kids to catch this crap if I could possibly help it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online