Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
https://youtu.be/olgEvtCjOgQ

I was at a Wal Mart store the other day and saw first hand the chaos, people yelling, shoving and pushing each other.
Let everyone be reminded that we have the opportunity to bea hero to someone, especially to the weak, the elderly, and the disabled. It does not cost anything. A simple act of kindness to another human being is all it takes. Lend a helping hand and be an angel to someone. Let the goodness of humanity come out. There will be a time where we will need a helping hand so we should all seize the opportunity to extend one as well, it goes both ways. If everyone in the world can make that happen at the same time, this place would be much a better place. PEACE.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
3A0F156A-CFDC-49AE-A93A-640E7F6C3EE0.jpeg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] AMEN to that brother !!!!!! Let's ALL Try A Little Kindness!!!

God Bless....Peace Friend!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ABSOLUTELY!! it breaks my heart how selfish people are being and thinking of all the people around the world not working and not getting paid.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.